This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Cereal?

13»

Comments

• so I got some of those Kashi cereals
    The Kashi GoLean Crunch berry medley is fucking tasty.

The super high-protein and high-fiber one tastes like cardboard.
  • edited April 2011
    Trix, you know I meant.
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Ridiculous lucky captain rabbit king, lucky captain rabbit king nuggets are for the youth!
  • Today Rorschach discovered his new favorite cereal of Boo Berry, in which he knocked down off the table and dragged it 5 feet across the floor to the couch to show me his new discovery.

As for myself I don't really eat cereal in the traditional method of in a bowl with milk. I like eating them out of a cup and dry. It really depends on my mood for snacks. If I want chocolate I prefer the Chocolate Cherrios. I like the Fiber One cereals. I also do not like ANY cereal with raisins but love dried strawberries. Also if the cereal has dried marshmallows then all is well in the world.
  • Cereal in general is not nutritionally worth it to me except as an occasional dessert (chocolate cheerios... mmmm). In the morning I prefer stone cut oats, a few fresh berries, and some almonds/other nut or low fat yogurt with flax seeds and berries. However, back when I normally ate cereal, I loved Blueberry Morning or Honey Bunches of Oats with Peaches.