This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• It's like a civil war, except that both sides are the same.
  • It's like a civil war, except that both sides are the same.
  • I wonder if the media completely ignored anon and just let the FBI deal with them, if they would completely implode and eat themselves.
  • I wonder if the media completely ignored anon and just let the FBI deal with them, if they would completely implode and eat themselves.
    They'd last forever. Any unconnected but like-minded individual or friendgroup could trivially form up and claim the name. RICO laws would be difficult to apply to an organization that actually doesn't have any leaders or connections between its supposed cells, and there's no real organization to go after.
    They'd last forever. Any unconnected but like-minded individual or friendgroup could trivially form up and claim the name. RICO laws would be difficult to apply to an organization that actually doesn't have any leaders or connections between its supposed cells, and there's no real organization to go after.
    True. It'd be like someone saying "Oh, those Front Row Crew goons! We need to take down their leaders!". Sure, this website could vanish, but the people on it who have been connected through other means would still be connected.
  • We always talk about how law can't keep up with advancements in technology. Well, it seems it also can't keep up with social advancements either. We have all these laws to deal with hierarchically structured organizations, they don't have any clue what to do with mesh networks.