This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fuck You SEPTA

dsfdsf
edited June 2011 in Flamewars
So the SEPTA(South Eastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority aka Philadelphia public transportation) Regional Rail is out "Until Further Notice" ... seriously, how do people manage to be reliable employees and rely on the train? Do they hold all their sick and personal days in reserve just in case SEPTA isn't running? I am so afraid to get a job in Philadelphia while I still live in the burbs.

Comments

• So the SEPTA(South Eastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority aka Philadelphia public transportation) Regional Rail is out "Until Further Notice"
    Damn son.

That happened to Metro North once while I was commuting. A building collapsed on the tracks. ;^)
  • Do they hold all their sick and personal days in reserve just in case SEPTA isn't running?
    No, they drive like everyone else. Philly ain't New York son.
  • So the SEPTA(South Eastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority aka Philadelphia public transportation) Regional Rail is out "Until Further Notice" ... seriously, how do people manage to be reliable employees and rely on the train? Do they hold all their sick and personal days in reserve just in case SEPTA isn't running? I am so afraid to get a job in Philadelphia while I still live in the burbs.
    Additionally Philly is not the best city to drive into. Tons of traffic trying to get into the city, and then really old small roads in the city. And of course people parking in the middle of the street... literally.
  • Additionally Philly is not the best city to drive into. Tons of traffic trying to get into the city, and then really old small roads in the city. And of course people parking in the middle of the street... literally.
    However, it's grid layout does make it easy to find your way..but yea, stop double parking people.
  • dsfdsf
    edited June 2011
    This is probably like the 8th time in about 5 months that this has happened for one reason or another. Honestly I should probably just drive to Glenside.
    Post edited by dsf on
  • Sweet Warminster line is back up I can save on Gas hitting up the city this weekend.
  • I'm going in to the Wizard World event, you going to be there too?