This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Hypothetical MLP:FIM episodes

edited June 2011 in Everything Else
This topic really came from my desire to see My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic start doing some Community-style parodies of famous grown-up things. Here's some of my favorites:

Twin Ponies (Twin Peaks): The ponies go to a mining town in northern Equestria and have to solve a mystery involving a missing filly. Pony dream sequence. Maybe even a pony with a log for a cutie mark?
Apocalypse Ponies (Apocalypse Now): The ponies go up a river on a boat to apprehend a pony who has committed an unspecified crime. On the way, they encounter warring factions of wild ponies in the Everfree forest.
Space: Pull a NewsRadio and just sent an episode in space for no reason.

What do you want to see?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Apocalypse Ponies
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Pinkie Pie: First Blood: Ten years after the end of the Everfree War, Pinkamina Pie is still trying to defeat the Ursa Major army in the name of Celestia.
  • The flashback episode where Celestia imprisons Nightmare moon. How they fell out, how the elements of harmony fit into it.
  • I greatly desire, with the fire of a thousand suns, an episode in the style of The Simpsons' "22 Short Films about Springfield" where we follow the goings-ons of the pony-folk throughout a typical day in Ponyville.
  • edited June 2011
    Ballad of Fallen Dragons: The first annual Ponyvillie capture the flag contest is going on and Spike will have no part of it due to a mysterious event in his past. When Rarity is captured by the red team, Spike is forced into action. It just turns into this at the end. Pinkie Pie is Vicious.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Fanfic alert!