This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I can't find this anime!

13»

Comments

• Might Gaine is a train.
  • edited February 2009
    its about 3 friends (2 boys 1 girl) one day they see a battle with robots and stuff they panic and head into one of the space ships this is where the main guy gets into a pile of junk to hide from the enemy trying to kill him but the pile of junk is really a robot which he used to beat the enemy later his friends get robots too, later on a mysterious white robot appears that combines with the friends robots to transform into stronger version of there robots, the main guy turns into a lion, the other guy friend into a dragon the girl turns into a phoenix, then later on the main guy gets control of the white robot.
    This may possibly be it! But I'd have to see at least a picture to be sure. But the part with the Lion seems very familiar - I'd totally forgotten...
    Ninja Senshi Tobikage? I've forgotten the english name but I remember something aliens and mechs turning into lions, I haven't seen that show in ages though so I could be wrong

Edit: Wikipedia tells me this was dubbed as Ninja Robots and that it aired in Australia, Pakistan, India, Malaysia, the Philippines so see if that helps, but its wiki so a dose of salt may be need (especially with the broadcast locations)
    Post edited by Irascible on
  • Ninja Senshi Tobikage?
    This show well may be it. I'm trying to get a decent quality episode of the show to confirm. :)
  • It definitely has to be Ninja Senshi Tobikage.