This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Google+

Comments

• dylangreen.moviedome@gmail.com
    Just in case ;)
  • Seems promising. I like how Google giving you the option to delete information unlike Facebook.
  • It invites open again, I would love to try it out and be proved wrong.
    JoshMermel@gmail.com
  • Everyone else is doing it!

TheWhaleShark@frontrowcrew.com
  • cielmort@gmail.com

May I please inquire on an invite?
  • Stupid Google. I want in on this.

You want to know the primary reason? From what I've read, it's almost exactly what I've been saying a social network should be structured as for years. I'd spec'ed it all out. I even wanted to call it radi.us.

Obviously, I never planned to make it. I shit talk enough as it is. But it appears that Google is making it. And I want to use it.

Oh, wait, Domains users are second class citizens. Nevermind.
  • I'm lazy to add anyone as a friend, so add me instead. islandergirlro [at] gmail [dot] com.
  • I want in too. Vigatheotagal@gmail.com
  • I like social things!

theprox20@gmail.com
  • If invites are still open, could I get one please? reol7x[at]gmail.com
  • Oh to be a spam bot :-p
  • I'd best throw my hat into the ring as well.

freemancaine, using the same email service as nearly everyone else here.

(Apologies for the Turing test, but hey, why make things easy on the bots?)
  • Invite to jennifer@thosedarncats.net if anyone has an extra please? (Yeah, that email's already all over the place so protecting from spambots is futile.)
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks in advance, dale.prince@gmail.com

Also, can I suggest that people edit their posts to indicate that they've received their invite, makes it easier for the generous inviters.
    Post edited by thaneofcawdor on
  • edited July 2011
    Guess I'll join the herd.
    Edit: Got an invite
    Post edited by Fett101 on
  • In case you want to connect with me therealcoldguy at gmail dot com
  • Please and thank you rabbininja@gmail.com
  • edited July 2011
    Oh what the heck, dragonmaster dot lou at gmail dot com

Edit: No need. I'm in.
    Post edited by Dragonmaster Lou on
  • Poor Google, their going to reopen invitations and get flooded with millions of new users. My list is around 50 users right now.
  • What will draw me away is a codified way of segregating my social graph, the LACK of farmville and other annoying apps,
    So much for that dream :(
  • What will draw me away is a codified way of segregating my social graph, the LACK of farmville and other annoying apps,
    So much for that dream :(
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh well, back to ignoring stupid apps.

I'll say I am digging the circles and how they behave. Also the option to only autoshare photo's i'm tagged in to groups, and people, that I define.

No more will I be anxious that my boss might see that picture of me at the bar from over the weekend!

Not that such things exist, it would mean my life is much more exciting than it really is.
  • So much for that dream :(
    References to games in the source doesn't mean there's going to be annoying shit like Farmville. I could very well see something like SNAKE incorporated while hanging out. OHGODWTF8SNAKESSLITHERINGABOUTFUCKAMDEAD. Though chances are... less likely that that's going to happen.
  • So I don't have invites, so I can't just go adding all you peeps yet. For those of you already on, though, I'm Joe L.
  • So I just went through my list (with lack of Invites) and got people into circles, I am interested in a FRC circle joining if one was created at this time. Add Cold Guy at any time.
  • nmalynn@gmail.com if anyone gets any invites.
  • So now that I've been invited, how long does it get to when I'm able to invite others?
  • So now that I've been invited, how long does it get to when I'm able to invite others?
    It takes until I seethe with rage long enough.
  • Vhdblood (at) gmail (dot) com
    It takes until I seethe with rage long enough.
    I figured it out. I basically add people from my contacts to a circle and it invites them. That's pretty cool.
  • I basically add people from my contacts to a circle and it invites them.
    Nope. It doesn't invite them to Google+, it just adds them to the circle and allows you to spam their mailbox with the things you allow them to see. We gotta wait till Google reopens inviting and then just batch invite as many folk as possible.