This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

TF2 Swap Meet

edited June 2011 in Video Games
Got doubles of weapons? Need that one drop you never seem to get? Post requests here!

If anyone has an extra Tomislav or an Ambassador, I'd like to make a deal.

Comments

Open for offers.
  • What are you asking for that jar of piss?
  • I've got a Boston Basher, Ali Baba's wee booties, and a Degreaser if anyone wants them. I can't initiate trades, since I'm on a free account, but if you want it, we'll figure out a way.
  • Got a Sydney Sleeper for that vintage Scattergun.
  • Open for offers.
    How about a Black Box for that Ambassador
  • Got a Sydney Sleeper for that vintage Scattergun.
    How about a Black Box for that Ambassador
    Deal.
    What are you asking for that jar of piss?
    Make an offer.
  • OH! Also, if you want to show everyone your backpack, you should use this site here. Doesn't require a login, either. For Example, here's mine.
  • Looking for an eyelander.
  • Awesome. Here's my backpack, then.
    Looking for that pistol-shotgun for the scout, and maybe a Dead Ringer? Make an offer?
    trade you for a Force-a-Nature
    trade you for a Force-a-Nature
    Already traded it out to WUB.
  • edited June 2011
    EDIT: Ah, wrong thread...
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • This is the stuff I be reppin'. I'll trade anybody anything for some good scout weapons (but I don't know what those are (or if I have them all already)).
  • I've currently got this. It's not much, and I desperately want a direct hit, Sandman, and/or Force-A-Nature.
  • Sigh...
  • The first game to successfully incorporate a multi level marketing scheme on top of something like this is going to make more money than WOW and SC combined.
  • Sigh...
    Oh, is this really that much worse than what's going on over in the Google+ thread? At least one of us has a chance of trading his Stout Shacko for 2 Refined. :3

. I can't initiate trades, since I'm on a free account, but if you want it, we'll figure out a way.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure your trading is receive only if you're a freebie player.

• Oh, is this really that much worse than what's going on over in the Google+ thread?
    The fundamental principle of what is going on here disturbs me.
  • To further infurate Rym, Will It Craft?.
  • I pretty much have nothing and am more than happy accept donations. It doesn't really matter.
  • Does anyone have an Ullapool Caber they would be willing to trade? I have some things you can see here.
  • Oh, is this really that much worse than what's going on over in the Google+ thread?
    The fundamental principle of what is going on here disturbs me.
    Meh. I've made my opinions clear on the issue and made my peace. Might as well enjoy it for what it is and hope for something in the future.
  • I pretty much have nothing and am more than happy accept donations. It doesn't really matter.
    you're starting to learn scout right? When I get home I'll give you my shortstop and sandman.
  • you're starting to learn scout right? When I get home I'll give you my shortstop and sandman.
    Yes, the scout is fun. Thank you!

I mainly play Medic, but I like Scout sometimes the Heavy, but recently played Engineer and that was really fun.
  • edited June 2011
    Does anyone have an Ullapool Caber they would be willing to trade? I have some things you can see here.
    Why yes! Trade ya for that Homewrecker.

The link Churbs posted doesn't work for me, so here's my shit.
    Post edited by Admiral Hotcakes on
  • I mainly play Andrew's target practice.
  • Actually, I'm pretty sure your trading is receive only if you're a freebie player.
    Huh, you're right. Well, in that case, I'll take donations of any sort, I'm not fussed.
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I mainly play Andrew's target practice.
    Yes, that too. Damn you and your sniper skills.
  • edited June 2011
    I'll hand out my doubles.
    I'd love a can of that Bonk! Atomic Punch. :3
    Post edited by P_TOG on