This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Link Error

edited July 2011 in Forum Stuff
Whenever I try to insert a link I get a weird error. Below I will only highlight the word "Here" to insert the link to. Watch what happens.

Here is an exampleWhenever I try to insert a link I get a weird error. Below I will only highlight the word "Here" to insert the link to. Watch what happens.

Here is an example
Whenever I try to insert a link I get a weird error. Below I will only highlight the word "Here" to insert the link to. Watch what happens.

Here is an example

^
That is what happens everytime I try to insert a link. Thought I would bring that up.

Comments

• Just type out the HTML.
  • I have been since it started happening, such as in the Random Question thread, but I thought I should bring it up since the message should have read as follows:

Here is an example.

^
    That is what happens everytime I try to insert a link. Thought I would bring that up.
    I just figured someone might want to know about that.
  • I used to have that problem as well. I switched to Firefox and it handles HTML much better.
  • Ah, just tested it and it works for my Firefox fine. Thanks progSHELL. I was using IE 7 (or maybe 8) at work. Good piece of information to know. I kind of wish I would have waited until I got home to test in on my browser here before creating this discussion.