This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

dnguyen411

edited July 2011 in Everything Else
I recommend going to eat at Cafe Zaiya. There are a few locations. I recommend the one on 41st right near Bryant Park. It is very good sushi and other delicious Japanese om nom noms cheap! I think a spicy tuna roll is 4 bucks and change. They also have an awesome bakery and Japanese ice cream! Also visit the MoCCA. I went 2 weeks ago and they had an awesome Will Eisner exhibit, however I think that may have changed. It is a very small museum (you can see it all in under 30 mins) but has great stuff and is very cheap, only 5 dollar admission.

Shit I ment to whisper that.... fudge.

Comments

• Forum version of Reply All...............complete.
  • You know, everyone should just ignore this instead of replying to it.
  • Thanks for the food tip.
  • edited July 2011
    The amazing part here is that he's answering a question by starting a new whispered topic, instead of just whispering in the same topic as the question. Marvellous.

IrresponsibleCapnTim, I applaud you for acting dumber than I thought you are.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Bro. Eat a dick. I ment to whisper the topic to him. He did not ask about places to eat in his topic. He asked about places to park. If I could, I would have deleted this thread, or changed it to a whisper.
    I do not see how "He didn't ask about places to eat" means you can't post suggestions for eating in that thread. And you could at least have just emptied your post of anything you said to a mere "Whisper fail".