This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGfest X

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Didn't we find something similar enough in a thread?

Edit: Found it~! http://glassboard.com/ How about it, folk?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I guess it's the only option right now, yes?
  • edited January 2012
    Have to give Props to Coldguy for his lengthy video about MAGFest for n00bs. Just looking at all the bad-meh reviews of the restaurant has me super aware.
    Thanks for that, few people asked and I hastily did it. Glad I helped a few people in here.

Also a yay vote for Glassboard. I have created a group and the invitation code you need is dxlod .
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Have to give Props to Coldguy for his lengthy video about MAGFest for n00bs. Just looking at all the bad-meh reviews of the restaurant has me super aware.
    For the sake of the rest of us MAGFirst-Timers, what video would this be?
  • Have to give Props to Coldguy for his lengthy video about MAGFest for n00bs. Just looking at all the bad-meh reviews of the restaurant has me super aware.
    For the sake of the rest of us MAGFirst-Timers, what video would this be?
    Video in question.

• Not to look a gift video in the codec, but you are in dire need of better audio quality. It's like knives, man.
  • Not to look a gift video in the codec, but you are in dire need of better audio quality. It's like knives, man.
    That is what you call when your main camera F@#$ed up and needed to use plan D for a deadline. Not the best but hey its the content that counted right?
    That is what you call when your main camera F@#$ed up and needed to use plan D for a deadline. Not the best but hey its the content that counted right?
    True, true, a very informative video indeed. That Bit Brigade group sounds like a go-to concert for me.
  • Yea ANY band they have is a go see, but I just talked about the heavy hitters. When in doubt ask me about the bands seen over half of them in concert.
  • Program is in the guidebook app, so download that tonight. Also remember GlassBoard invite code is dxlod and I shall see you all there.
  • Guidebook is SUCH a great app. Used it at Otakon. So good. ALL cons need it.
  • Sent the invitation to the group about 12 hours ago, hasn't been accepted yet...but I'll take everyone's word on how well this works.
  • Sent the invitation to the group about 12 hours ago, hasn't been accepted yet...but I'll take everyone's word on how well this works.
    You are in accepted it once I was in the hotel room.

• Anyone else arrive in DC yet?
  • I most likely be going to MAGFest for Saturday and Noubou Uematsu's concert :D
  • We'll be there by about 2:00pm tomorrow.
  • We'll be there by about 2:00pm tomorrow.
    Traffic willing, this goes for Neito and myself as well.
  • edited January 2012
    Buzz me in the group for info to meet/chill.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Sent my glassboard invite! Approve me on the quick please!
  • YAY! Tomorrow will be awesome!
  • My body is ready, its the day of arcade.
  • I'm on a bus.
  • Hope you all have a great time at MAGfest. Hope to make it there one year, and hope Glassboard works out well for the group so we can get it going at PAX East. Since I am NOT on a bus, excuse me while I go close my eyes real hard and try to fast-forward to PAX East now.

• Viga, was that you in the beginning of the video?
  • I am super jealous about MAG Fest.
  • Do vendors there sell Atari 2600 games? I need Dark Chambers.
  • So, what are you guys doing today?
  • Do vendors there sell Atari 2600 games? I need Dark Chambers.
    I'll look around for it.