This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

ATF Selling Assault Weapons to Mexican Cartels

dsfdsf
edited July 2011 in Politics
ATF got caught red handed selling weapons to cartels. They say that it was a program designed to identify the network of buyers and sellers starting with the straw purchasers in Arizona. However the program got out of control when the tracking devices were either disabled or malfunctioned. Now there are thousands of high powered weapons in the hands of the Cartels and people are screaming that Obama has blood on his hands.

Comments

• I heard about this, major LOLs. Apparently the batteries ran out on their tracking devices. :P
  • ATF got caught red handed selling weapons to cartels. They say that it was a program designed to identify the network of buyers and sellers starting with the straw purchasers in Arizona. However the program got out of control when the tracking devices were either disabled or malfunctioned. Now there are thousands of high powered weapons in the hands of the Cartels and people are screaming that Obama has blood on his hands.
    Yea, whatever technical genius thought of that should be FIRED.
  • Incompetent government is incompetent.
  • and people are screaming that Obama has blood on his hands.
    My dad is convinced that this is part of Obama's plot to take away US citizen's second amendment rights and that it backfired in that they got caught.
    *SIGH*
  • My dad is convinced that this is part of Obama's plot to take away US citizen's second amendment rights and that it backfired in that they got caught.
    BUT THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!!
  • My dad is convinced that this is part of Obama's plot to take away US citizen's second amendment rights and that it backfired in that they got caught.
    BUT THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!!
    So you see what I'm dealing with. Makes me so torn: My dad is so cool in some respects, but so batshit crazy in others.
  • Yea, whatever technical genius thought of that should be FIRED.
    Preferably out of a cannon.

Didn't they think of something super basic, like, say, modifying the weapons so that they would be completely useless?