This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Other Minecraft Server: Midgard

edited July 2011 in Video Games
As an alternative to Quartus, I present to you: 69.56.173.170

Join us to build this new world.

I've whitelisted a few people I remember from Jason's server, but if you can't connect, post your minecraft name here.

Comments

• Am I in this Brave New World?
  • Can you connect? (seriously, I don't remember the forum name/minecraft name mappings for anyone, just post your name here if you can't log in)
  • Added Cielmort (thanks Jason).
  • Could you whitelist me? My minecraft name is "snicketysnake"
  • Added snicketysnake.
  • Can you add "Xefas"? I dunno if I'll get in to do too much stuffs, but having the option if the mood strikes would be nice.
  • Can you add "Xefas"? I dunno if I'll get in to do too much stuffs, but having the option if the mood strikes would be nice.
    Can and did.
  • WaterIsPoison
  • WaterIsPoison
    Added.
  • Malvorich
    Added.

Server's going to be down for a few minutes while I try to fix some performance issues.
  • And we're back. Things will hopefully degrade a little more slowly with a number of simultaneous users now. Post here if you encounter difficulties.
  • If you don't mind, I'd like to look around. Maybe build. I'm jukeboxjosh on Minecraft as well.
  • remix3211
  • I'll check it out tomorrow.
  • I built the entrance to my new castle, Castle Turing. Didn't take as long as I thought it would to make.
  • I made a tiny place that I'll expand.
  • Can you add me please? "alexleavitt"
  • Can you add me? SonicDH
  • Added jukeboxjosh, remix3211, p_tog, alexleavitt, sonicdh, and omnutia. Build well.
  • casa_vino
  • casa_vino
    Added.
  • Destrucci
  • edited July 2011
    Destrucci
    Added!
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on
  • Hey, sounds fun. Could you add GroverBomb ?
  • I'm claiming the lake at 18,77 and the surrounding cliffs. Please don't build there, I have plans. Thanks!
  • Hey, sounds fun. Could you add GroverBomb ?
    Added.
  • Has anyone claimed the area around x = 113, y = 101.6, z = -16.6 by the waterfall? If not, I would like to build in that area. I see what I presume to be Kiey's Castle Turing nearby, but do not know where this project is planned to expand.
  • Has anyone claimed the area around x = 113, y = 101.6, z = -16.6 by the waterfall? If not, I would like to build in that area. I see what I presume to be Kiey's Castle Turing nearby, but do not know where this project is planned to expand.
    You should be good where you are.