This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Terraria server

edited August 2011 in Video Games
Would there be any interest in setting up a Front Row Crew Terraria server? This way we could start with a brand new world, etc.

Comments

• I think there should definitely be a FRCF Terraria server because then I'll have a reason to play Terraria.
  • edited August 2011
    Psst.

Disregard, I think Pangloss has it down.
    Post edited by Yuyuke on
  • The new update doesn't sport anything enticing enough to bring me back. It would have to have a new area, I think, and more craftable weapons and armor.
  • So is that server still up? If so, I won't put time/effort/money into figuring this out. If not, I'm willing to try to figure that out (probably over the coming weekend).
  • So is that server still up? If so, I won't put time/effort/money into figuring this out. If not, I'm willing to try to figure that out (probably over the coming weekend).
    I believe Joe takes it up and down when there's demand for it.
  • edited August 2011
    Actually, funny you mention it. Now that I'm back home, I'll be having it on fairly consistently. I just created a brand-spankin' new map with the 1.0.6 map creation - no house, no mining done yet, nothing. Have at.

IP: 98.113.169.78:7777
    Password: frcforums

I don't have a dedicated box that I can leave up at all times, unfortunately - one of the consequences of not paying my own electrical bill. Once I'm back at school this fall, though, I'll have a (likely) better connection, and can leave this up pretty much whenever. That said, I can keep the server running pretty much from when I wake up to when I sleep most days, so just message/poke me or something if you want it up. It's on now, though, so happy mining.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Awesome, thanks!