This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Spiders In Your Hair!

dsfdsf
edited August 2011 in Politics
Dear Future Victims,

They're doing it again – and we have only seconds to stop them before you, your pets, and everyone you love could experience whatever it is you're most afraid of!

And don't forget, earlier I used the phrase "Spiders In Your Hair."

Send me twenty-five dollars right now to make a difference. Or send me a hundred dollars to make four differences. Or just let the bad guys win. Your choice.

Quick – Look behind you!

Stephen Colbert

Comments

• So... What are we discussing?
  • Super PACs!
  • Stephen Colbert is on FRCF?
  • For those not in the know: watch 8/10/2011's Colbert Report 12:20 in.
  • Why should I?
  • Because Colbert is the funniest liberal douche bag this side of Wisconsin.
  • I thought Colbert was a conservative republican.
  • Poe's law.
  • I thought Colbert was a conservative republican.
    Depends if you are talking Stephen Colbert or Stephen Colbert as portrayed by Stephen Colbert.
  • I prefer my Colbert played by Steve Carell.
  • Spiders? I know how to deal with spiders.
  • Spiders? I know how to deal with spiders.
    That's pretty much how my roommate rolls. After his initial panic dies down he comes at them with something flammable in an aerosol can.
  • I used to keep money spiders in my hair.....
  • That's pretty much how my roommate rolls. After his initial panic dies down he comes at them with something flammable in an aerosol can.
    I told the tale on FNPL about how I took out a funnelweb with creative use of a small wicker bowl/basket and a generous helping of petrol.
  • Spiders in MY HAIR?!
    Not again?!
  • Spiders in MY HAIR?!
    It's more likely than you think.
  • Spiders in MY HAIR?!
    It's more likely than you think.
    It happened to me before. It was terrible.
  • I've had bugs in my hair. All is fine as long as they do not make themselves known, or someone mentions to me that there's a bug in my hair.

At that point I freak out and break shit/people.
  • I've had bugs in my hair. All is fine as long as they do not make themselves known, or someone mentions to me that there's a bug in my hair.

I once screamed like a little girl because I found a bee in my hair.

Fuck bees.
  • Bees aren't that bad. Bees die when they attack. Wasps are the fuckers you have to worry about. Wasps have nothing to lose! They sting you and just keep going like it was nothing. I did a week of improv last week. One punk -- his heart stopped for one minute fourteen seconds. Guess who caused it? A FUCKING WASP! Check out some of those Japanese ones! They take out hives of bees. They waltz in -- a small fast gang of 7 or 8 -- and then WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING HIVE! They're snapping bees in half without thinking. The bees run up, try to sting them, but it doesn't do shit! They've got that armor, so they're invincible! Fuck wasps.

I once screamed like a little girl because I found a bee in my hair.

Fuck bees.

I would punch every bee in the face!
  • Bees aren't that bad. Bees die when they attack. Wasps are the fuckers you have to worry about. Wasps have nothing to lose! They sting you and just keep going like it was nothing. I did a week of improv last week. One punk -- his heart stopped for one minute fourteen seconds. Guess who caused it? A FUCKING WASP! Check out some of those Japanese ones! They take out hives of bees. They waltz in -- a small fast gang of 7 or 8 -- and then WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING HIVE! They're snapping bees in half without thinking. The bees run up, try to sting them, but it doesn't do shit! They've got that armor, so they're invincible! Fuck wasps.
    Bees have a funny way of dealing with the wasps that scout out the hives, though - they bundle around them to immoblize them, and then just vibrate their wings. Their body temperature goes up, as does the temperature in the hive, and wasps can't deal with as high temperatures as bees can, so the wasp dies from the heat, then they just sweep it out of the hive.
    Bees have a funny way of dealing with the wasps that scout out the hives, though - they bundle around them to immoblize them, and then just vibrate their wings. Their body temperature goes up, as does the temperature in the hive, and wasps can't deal with as high temperatures as bees can, so the wasp dies from the heat, then they just sweep it out of the hive.
    It's not just that the wasps can't deal with the higher temperature that makes that cool. It's that the wasps die only a handful of degrees colder than the bees do.
  • It's not just that the wasps can't deal with the higher temperature that makes that cool. It's that the wasps die only a handful of degrees colder than the bees do.
    It's like the bee version of shooting your mate through the shoulder to hit the bad guy in the heart behind him, except it's not fucking stupid.
  • Fuck Spiders! I'm COVERED IN BEES!!!!!!!!!