This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Comments

• Rym said:
    How can I get on this?
  • If I start a lobby tonight at 9:00pm EST, will people join?
  • Hmmm... Yeah, I think I'd be down for that.
  • I'll start a lobby at about 8:55pm EST. If we get more than a couple people, let's play.
  • Competitive plz kthx
  • Andrew said:

Competitive plz kthx

Most of the listeners can't handle that mode...

I'll make it competitive if we fill the lobby.

• I'll join. I warn you all that this will be like my fifth time playing CS ever.
  • Rym said:

Most of the listeners can't handle that mode...

:(

I'll join. I warn you all that this will be like my fifth time playing CS ever.

HOW?!?!

• I'll be down for this.
  • I'd be down as well.
  • I will actually play.

Also, I will suck. Not only have I not played in a long time, but I'm sucking at every game lately.
  • Warm up
    hitbox.tv/waterispoison
  • I'll join, but I fear my ping will be worse than Eli today.
  • Belay me being down, I just remember that I got work at like 4 so you guys wont get the free kill out of me this time.
  • Starting my lobby in a second.
  • Lobby already started bro
  • Comcast appears to have totally screwed up my Internet, so I may not be able to join after all.
  • What's the lobby name?

Name's GroverBomb. Rym, I think I just sent you a friend request on Steamy.
  • Was fun, just need to practice as a team a little bit :P
  • edited November 2014
    How can I at least regain the aim skills of a 30-year old instead of an almost 33-year old? Is there a senior tour, like in golf?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Apreche said:

How can I at least regain the aim skills of a 30-year old instead of an almost 33-year old? Is there a senior tour, like in golf?

Go to PAX Aus and play in person. I was in the top 1/5th easily.

• It might be better if we pick some empty community server to invade next time. Competitive is fun, but perhaps a bit... difficult for the slow old men on our team ^_~
  • Just play lots of Arms Race.
  • It amazes me how many of my bad 1.6 habits carried over.
  • I'm not sure how I feel about the new arms race. I kinda like one kill per gun, you can get stuck with a shitty gun for a really long time. And the wall hacks ...

I've never cheated, so it's a new experience to me. HOLY SHIT does that make it easy to take someone out. They don't even have a chance. It's new, so I have to play it some more before casting final judgement, but my initial reaction is I don't really like it. Too blue-shelly.
  • Sorry I couldn't get in on this. Family emergency.
  • edited November 2014
    There is a bit of a learning curve on the CZ75, shoots like an SMG but has almost no ammo.
    I was in a 2 v 1 at bomb, took one guy out and I literally ran out of ammo so I had to run and grab somebody else's pistol, then I popped back up and shot the last guy in the chest but I got headshot.

Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks. Dicks.

The Shadowplay works really well, is there any lag from it while playing?
    Post edited by sK0pe on
  • Shadowplay has zero impact on local PC performance.
  • I want to make a comic/story/video/etc. about grandpa (counter)terrorist or grandpa ninja.