This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Let's Learn League of Legends

1235»

Comments

• Mundo go where he pleases...

Mundo needs a visual update all around. Nautilus needs to be sized up.
  • Garen needs another visual update so his head is proportionate to his body.
  • Neito said:

Garen needs another visual update so his head is proportionate to his body.

This is the best part of the champ, he's so trolly. His body is normal but his armour is voluminous.

These Warmogs changes also happened a while ago, tanks are getting pretty wrecked in the current state of the game where AP tanks / mages and assassins are dominating (other than Gnar). Fuck Gnar.
  • The season is ending, and I'm still in gold. Blah, I swear next season I'll get plat.
  • The season is ending, and I'm still in gold. Blah, I swear next season I'll get plat.

At least you get Victorious Morgana.
  • I finished silver despite a very long weekend of promo series after promo series
  • The visual update and new jungle items look pretty awesome, also the mechanics on the new ADC are super interesting.

The OCE servers don't have access to PBE but I think it's coming in patch 4.20?
    Dragon buff stacking is going to become more important than baron the way they look at the moment.

I barely played this season, I ended up silver, my friend plays this game more than anything else and he ended up Plat 1 but couldn't make it to diamond.
  • I've been playing since Season 1 and every preseason, I think: "man this game is changing so much!", only for the next season to shift gradually. This preseason however, I might actually be right because these jungle and tower changes are the most drastic changes I've seen in League.