This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Your RPG Sessions

2»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    I just recently started a campaign for mouse guard, I am the GM for this one, and its just a rough idea but I thought of an interesting over arching plot involving rabies. Since smaller rodents rarely catch the disease, I was thinking it might be kind of epic for the mice, as a society, to have to deal with a rabies out break in the mouse territories. It would basically make every mammal, weasel and bigger super aggressive and contagious. And then if the mice survive an attack maybe that have to roll there nature or health against the disease.

In the long run maybe the mice have to deal with the fallout of there being fewer large mammals to help keep there competition in check, like squirrels and chipmunks. Maybe the unchecked hare population explodes and the tribute that the mice give them becomes meaningless, so relations between the two cultures are stressed?

I don't know, like I said, it's still a rough idea, but I wanted to throw it out there for any one else playing Mouse Guard.
    Post edited by kravenoff42 on
  • edited November 2013
    (deleted)
    Post edited by kravenoff42 on