This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Project Runway

edited August 2011 in Everything Else
Please tell me I'm not the only one who watches this!

I think the current season doesn't have the talent compared to past seasons. This latest season cast seem to be lacking to me.

My past favorite from the show is Christian Siriano, who I admire and when I can buy. I have a pair of shoes from him! Another is Mondo from last season. I thought he should of won instead of Gretchen, although she is talented. Mondo's style is my like my non-goth style. It's filled with pop colors, patterns and textures!

Comments

• My wife watches it. I bought her this shirt, that I'm sure you will appreciate:
  • Yes. This season is lame. And what was up with that sheep outfit winning? Ugh.
  • I enjoy watching this show, but it's gone to shit after it left Bravo.
  • Think my sister watches this sometimes.
  • My mom watches this. The few times I've seen it, the show has completely baffled me. I expected it to be about fashion which, admittedly, I know absolutely nothing about. Instead, it appears to be about recycling, as each episode seems to hinge on constructing clothing out of corn husks, or aquarium ornaments, or just general refuse haggled off of hobos or collected from alleyways.
  • My mom watches this.
    She's really into making clothes. The rest of the show she couldn't care less about.
  • I enjoy watching it as well, haven't checked the new season though.
  • The sewing and costuming aspects are what draw me and the roomie in. I have actually learned very useful things from the show. I do prefer the challenges where they are actually using fabric, since the nontraditional material challenges always seem to be full of crap (with a few cool outfits mixed in).
  • I have one comment about last night's episode. Just one.

That is all.