This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Random .gif Thread

Comments

That is some clever editing.

• edited March 2012
    Imageshack!
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Yeah, that's a mean thing to do, but I can't deny how funny that is.
  • edited March 2012
    Removed.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited March 2012
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • This image can't be displayed.
    Also, what..
  • I feel sorry for one person in that Gif, and it's the guy who got clipped as collateral damage.
  • You don't even know what that girl did. Even if she is annoying, that guy is a domestic violence menace.
  • edited March 2012
    You don't even know what that girl did. Even if she is annoying, that guy is a domestic violence menace.
    That's Snooki. Apparently, she had been carrying on at him for some time at that point, and IIRC the final straw was accusing him of being a thief, after a mix-up about drinks at the bar - apparently, he offered to replace the drink he'd apparently taken, but Ms Polizzi wasn't having a bar of it, and kept giving it to him.

So, in short, D-list celebrity known for being incredibly stupid, offensive and irritating, abuses a drunk guy in a bar, and got one in the chops for her trouble. As much as I don't support random violence, you really shouldn't be surprised by a bit of biff if you start mouthing off and abusing a drunk Jersey-shore-alike douchebag. And that's kinda why I don't feel sorry for her - Lady, you're a millionaire. It's a five dollar drink, and you're wise enough to that scene to know what will likely happen. If you take the stupid course of action, and predictably, you cop it, I really don't give you any more sympathy than I'd expect I'd get for doing the same stupid thing.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Aww, that's so adorably evil! ^_^
  • edited March 2012
    I've always liked the SPARTAAAA one

Post edited by DevilUknow on
  • That set of face images encompasses all human emotion.
  • @Sail: That GIF is utterly hypnotic.
  • edited March 2012
    You don't even know what that girl did. Even if she is annoying, that guy is a domestic violence menace.
    That's Snooki. Apparently, she had been carrying on at him for some time at that point, and IIRC the final straw was accusing him of being a thief, after a mix-up about drinks at the bar - apparently, he offered to replace the drink he'd apparently taken, but Ms Polizzi wasn't having a bar of it, and kept giving it to him
    I guess you do know what that girl did. She is indeed very annoying, or so I hear. I still don't support punching people for just being annoying, but hey, whatcha gonna do.

Post edited by gomidog on
  • You don't even know what that girl did. Even if she is annoying, that guy is a domestic violence menace.
    That's Snooki. Apparently, she had been carrying on at him for some time at that point, and IIRC the final straw was accusing him of being a thief, after a mix-up about drinks at the bar - apparently, he offered to replace the drink he'd apparently taken, but Ms Polizzi wasn't having a bar of it, and kept giving it to him
    I guess you do know what that girl did. She is indeed very annoying, or so I hear. I still don't support punching people for just being annoying, but hey, whatcha gonna do.

Went and found out, to be more accurate. I only knew it was Snooki going in, which made the search easier. But yeah, as much as she provoked the guy, really not an appropriate response on his part.