This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ray is blogging.

edited September 2011 in Everything Else
Ray from FNPL is blogging. Thought you might want to know.

Comments

• Read, commented, laughed at the picture that didn't look at all like the white-haired ol' guy I had imagined.
  • edited September 2011
    The picture that didn't look at all like the white-haired ol' guy I had imagined.
    No kidding. I thought for sure he'd look more like James Randi. And meaner. Honestly, he looks like Neelix from Star Trek Voyager.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • James Randi
    Yes. This. Exactly.
  • edited September 2011
    Fun times.
    Post edited by Casa Vino on
  • The picture that didn't look at all like the white-haired ol' guy I had imagined.
    No kidding. I thought for sure he'd look more like James Randi. And meaner. Honestly, he looks like Neelix from Star Trek Voyager.
    He's about 6 feet tall though so the Neelix thing doesn't hold true in real life. I'll have to tell him to change his picture. Geez.
  • Put it on my long reads list.
    Generally radio personalities and voice-over people don't look like you'd expect. Sometimes they even sound like they're from a different race.

Better picture of Ray. He's holding the ruler.
  • Wait, I thought he'd been in First Amendment law for some number of decades. Does he use Oil of Olay?
  • He has indeed been practicing for 20 years.
  • So you want us to believe that man is in his late 40s or early 50s?

Damn. Some people get all the luck.
  • This man is 46. The man behind him is 45. Picture was taken 2 or 3 weeks ago. You know 40 is the new 30, right?
  • You know 40 is the new 30, right?
    "Yay, science", I guess?

But, you know, knowing you two are lawyers, seeing you two sitting together, and one of you smoking a cigar only brings one thing to mind...