This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Front Row Crew Forum Secret Santa 2011 - Registration Closed.

edited September 2011 in Everything Else
Ho! Ho! Ho! Meeeeeerrry Christmas! The world has been through a lot this year: the Fukushima Daiichi incident, revolutions, civil wars, natural disasters out the yin yang, not to mention the economy and job market... Yes, the world is a much sadder place than when the year started. But that doesn't mean we have a good holiday! Help spread some holiday cheer this year by becoming a secret santa!

Now, we had a little trouble with people not getting gifts last year, so it is time to announce, with a heavy heart, the list of banned Santas.

JukeboxJosh and Cielmort, unless your Santee steps forward to redeem you, or you can present evidence of your merry gift giving, I'm afraid I'm going to have to place you on the Naughty list and ban you from this year's Secret Santa.

For those of you who are participating and worry about not getting gifts, fear not! While Ro was gracious enough to play Mrs. Clause last year and send out gifts to those who didn't receive ones, I've already got gift packages planned out just in case.

Alternative gifts:
GeekNights "Get Off My Internet" T-Shirt
Johnny Wander Volume 1 (Special Edition or Regular, depending on availability)
A small selection of games from Asmadi Games
All six Parsely Games as PDF (Action Castle, Action Castle 2, Pumpkin Town, etc)
Maybe other awesome stuff!

Hopefully, I won't need to use these because, if everyone gets their gifts, these gifts will be sent to a randomly selected group of Santas! Fun Fun Fun!

Comments

• edited September 2011
    A small selection of games from Asmadi Games
    Jeremy and I met the guy who makes those games at PAX. He's very cool. He also likes to prank me, but all in good fun. We own Innovation along with Win, Lose, or Banana.

I only made like 1 extra gift because I was lazy, however if I put my mind to it, I could make simple gifts on the fly if I budget my time correctly.

Signed up. Totally excited for this year. Great job Sonic for doing this. I really like the added holiday light borders on the sign up page.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited September 2011
    Have enjoyed this the past couple years. Thank you for organizing it yet again, Sonic. Signed up.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Signed up for that shit.

Also, I'll definitely try to actually send mine so it gets there before Christmas this year. Sorry Scott.
  • Oh, alright. I'm in.
  • Cool, I'm in. I live in NZ, hope that's not a prob.

I have to send OUT of NZ in return remember :)
  • Cool, I'm in. I live in NZ, hope that's not a prob.

Yeah, that's gonna suck for us, but what can you do, I guess.
  • edited September 2011
    Cool, I'm in. I live in NZ, hope that's not a prob.

Yeah, that's gonna suck for us, but what can you do, I guess.
    But our presents will be so much better. Our candy is second to none. NONE!

Edit: I once flew to Oz to get some strawberry freddos. True story.
    Post edited by InvaderREN on
  • In, and it should be easier now that I can buys things with a card and not only have to shop with PayPal.
  • This was funzors last year! I'm in once again.
  • A bit early this year eh? I'm in!
  • edited September 2011
    Huh? But I did send a gift. I mean, after my original clay gift broke I had to buy a geeky shirt, but a gift I did send!
    Hey did someone send me a Think Geek t-shirt? If so, thanks a lot for the gift. My wife opened it up and threw out the packaging while I was in Japan. No idea where it came from but I hadn't received my gift from here yet.
    There, I might be late in doing so, but I keep my word.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I totally missed it previously, but I'll be happy to jump in now!

I don't necessarily have to make anything, right? My crafting skills are totally not up to par/nonexistent.
  • In like Flynn.
  • Will be in as soon as my name is clean.
  • All of the in on this. K-kinda in the same boat as Linkigi, but hey.
  • Seems rather early -- department stores haven't even started on Christmas yet, and they start ridiculously early -- but I am in.
  • Seems rather early -- department stores haven't even started on Christmas yet, and they start ridiculously early -- but I am in.
    I guess it's more for the arts n' crafters of the forum, to give them enough time.
  • Will be in as soon as my name is clean.
    Okay, You are off the naughty list! ^_^
  • Signed up. Glad to be back in this year! (Yay for having a well-paying, stable job, finally)
  • Signed up. Thanks for organizing this Sonic!

I felt silly writing a letter to Santa. But this should be fun. ( ^ _ ^ )
  • Totally in for this.
  • Only about a month left until the cut off ladies and gents!
  • This is my first time.