This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So I guess it is the Emmys. Does anypony care?

edited September 2011 in Everything Else
Jane Lynch is hosting. She is amusing. Otherwise I do not care.

Comments

• I do not care.
  • I do not care.
  • Just as long as 30 Rock gets a lot more Emmy's, I really don't care.

Community got snubbed, though.
  • I do not care.
  • I do not care.
  • Wait, if we don't care, why are we even talking about it? Or are we being hipsters now, and the only way we can maintain an erection is by declaring how much we don't care about something mainstream?
  • I realize it is cool to not care, but I will be checking the results because I want Peter Dinklage to get an award for his portrayal of Tyrion.
  • Wait, if we don't care, why are we even talking about it? Or are we being hipsters now, and the only way we can maintain an erection is by declaring how much we don't care about something mainstream?
    Man, I didn't care about popular television events back before it was all cool.
  • Man, I didn't care about popular television events back before it was all cool.
    Pft, these guys were not caring before you were born.
  • All the emmies should go to ponies and football.
  • I will be checking the results because I want Peter Dinklage to get an award for his portrayal of Tyrion.
  • For most of the winners, I call shenanigans. However, Futurama winning an emmy for Outstanding Animated Program with "The Late Phillip J. Fry?" Awesome.
  • I do not care.
  • Uh... Combo breaker?

Anyhow the fact I forgot that the Emmys even existed shows how much I care.
  • I'm liking the pyramid of apathy. As long as Ponies gets something and Glee doesn't, I don't care.
    I don't care about hipsters.

/ever-hard
  • Just wanna comment on how much I love being on a forum where we can have a topic with "anypony" in the title and nopony bats an eye.
  • Just wanna comment on how much I love being on a forum where we can have a topic with "anypony" in the title and nopony bats an eye.
    I won't lie, it made me want to stab a small horse.
  • Why would anyone want to watch the Enemas that's gross.
    I won't lie, it made me want to stab a small horse.
    Ponies are a respectable breed. Genghis Khan rode a pony.
  • Are there pony awards?
  • We should do one! Between all of us!
  • Best pony show = ponies
  • We should do one! Between all of us!
    Oh man I really want to do a FRC pony awards show now.
  • Best young flier=Rainbow Dash
    Best Pony Ever=Rainbow Dash
    Most Athletic=Rainbow Dash
  • Best young flier=Rarity
    Best Pony Ever=Rarity
    Most Athletic=Rarity
    FTFY