This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Tokyo Game Show

edited September 2006 in Video Games
This is the big game show in Japan. Disucss.

Oh and Ken Kutaragi put everyone to sleep during his keynote.

Comments

• I was wondering if someone was going to post that pic.
  • edited September 2006
    I went the two days it was open to the public (sat. and sun.) and I'm exhausted! Too much walking and wading through crowds.

The best thing at the show was Virtua Fighter 5 for PS3. I was anti-ps3 until playing this, it's a perfect port of the awesome arcade game.... and Sega's new Virtua Sticks feel perfect.

Virtual On is getting a sega ages release for the ps2, so you can use the dual sticks as two joysticks, which is just cool feeling.

Played DoA Xtreme Volleyball 2... which was cool, but now the boobs jiggle independently of each other, which is just ridiculous. The Jet Ski stuff feels just like wave racer.

Got to watch hot women play with the wii, it looks amazing. Saw some Monkeyball and Sonic being played with it, looks like everything it's being hyped up to be. I'll definitely be buying one at launch.

Played all the new Gundam games that were being shown... The xbox360 has shit controls, but you get to play a man running around the battlefield jumping into mechs, the ps3 new gundam game plays like the ps2 ones, and the new PSP Gundam Battle Royale (which is the kind of sequel to the excellent Gundam Battle Tactics) is freaking rad.

Xbox arcade has Fatal Fury Special coming to it this month, which I will play THE HELL out of till my fingers bleed....

sorry bout the random impressions, about to sleep. It was a good show this year!
    Post edited by jacobFUTURE on
  • edited September 2006
    hmmm..
    Was watching Nadia when I found this!!!!

Giant CRABS!
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • must attack for.. massive damage!