This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Jason's Spawn

Comments

• Congrats! Enjoy these last few years before she usurps the throne!
  • Yay! You must show us pictures of her in cute outfits!
    What will be her first Halloween costume? Tiny Enterprise officer? Tiny Leia? Tiny rubber chicken? *squeeeeeee* ^_____^
    What will be her first Halloween costume? Tiny Enterprise officer? Tiny Leia? Tiny rubber chicken? *squeeeeeee* ^_____^
    Scootaloo
    Scootaloo
  • Ro's been earning a paycheck today posting photos. Thanks, Ro! I only just now got a wi-fi connection in the room, though I was able to connect briefly on my sister-in-law's iPad.

Rylin's doing fine. She's learning how to suck on boobies. I'm giving her some pointers. We talked a little bit about Star Trek while mommy slept earlier, and Rylin agreed that Picard could take down Kirk, but Stewart might not be able to take down Shatner. Then we took an hour-and-a-half nap.

Thanks to everybody for the accolades. I want you all to know I'm taking full credit for the baby. Many pics and a couple vids to follow late tonight/tomorrow. You will all be subjected.
  • Rylin agreed that Picard could take down Kirk
    She has learned all that is worth knowing. She is now complete.
  • It's funny that a wedding thread and a baby thread are on the top of the forums right now... WE ARE SO OLD.
  • Rylin Hawk = crazy-badass name. Well done and congratulations, Jason!
  • Congratulations, Jason.

Was originally going to post this with my congratulations but i couldn't find it
  • Congrats both of you.
  • Congratulations Jason. Though Rylin? I cannot unsee Rytalin.
  • Congratulations Jason. Though Rylin? I cannot unsee Rytalin.
    It makes me think of R'lyeh
  • Eva Congratulations
    AAAH! THAT DUB! YOU COULDN'T OF USED THE SUB?
  • Eva Congratulations
    AAAH! THAT DUB! YOU COULDN'T HAVE USED THE SUB?
  • Didn't really look for it on YouTube.
  • Well at least this day is more memorable than ever. >___>

BTW, I want picks of babby in hat and bibs ASAP.
  • BTW, I want picks of babby in hat and bibs ASAP.
    You're going to have to wait. It's in hospital clothes for the next several days.

P.S. I just changed a diaper. I was like chocolate pudding.
  • Eva Congratulations
    AAAH! THAT DUB! YOU COULDN'T HAVE USED THE SUB?
    /"."\ I'm considering hiring a personal copy editor.
  • P.S. I just changed a diaper. I was like chocolate pudding.
    Get used to that for years to come. Bet you can't wait for the potty training years. :P
  • Wait till she is 14 and wants to date.... Then you will wish you were changinig pudding diapers.
  • I was like chocolate pudding.
    I thought you were more like "White chocolate"
  • Jason: i think what we all learned today is that MY DAUGHTER ATE STEVE JOBS' SOUL.
  • THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
  • Well, now Jason's daughter has to become a technological overlord.

Raise her well, sir.
  • Belated congrats, Jason!
  • Jason: i think what we all learned today is that MY DAUGHTER ATE STEVE JOBS' SOUL.
    Reincarnation from Steve Jobs? Could of been worse of a pick.
  • Congratulations to all of you! Now buy your wife a sumo bean bag and get her a sandwich.
  • Now buy your wife a sumo bean bag and get her a sandwich.
    I have 2 sumo bags that serve as yet another over-sized cat bed. Make me an offer. =P