This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PAX East 2012: End of the World edition

1394041424345»

Comments

• Oh yay, it's during Spring Break again. I can go without missing (too many) classes!
  • Pax sent out emails with surveys that reveal next year's dates, March 22-24. I look forward to seeing you all there and at Anime Boston a couple weeks later.
    That is good to know, as I'm seriously looking into coming to PAX East next year. My friend in Philly is getting married around that time of year, if they are close enough together, thinking about doing both if possible.
  • Pax sent out emails with surveys that reveal next year's dates, March 22-24. I look forward to seeing you all there and at Anime Boston a couple weeks later.
    That is good to know, as I'm seriously looking into coming to PAX East next year. My friend in Philly is getting married around that time of year, if they are close enough together, thinking about doing both if possible.
    I am close to Philly as well could carpool it/share a bus.
  • I'm there (and hopefully all 3 days for once) next year!

• I am close to Philly as well could carpool it/share a bus.
    Well I cannot drive so carpooling would be out and since I live in the UK, even if it learned between then and now, I wouldn't be able to drive in the States anyway. This is why I have to wait to see when the wedding is as my current life plan is a) look for a proper job b) while looking for a proper job, keep adding to funds I have already from current supermarket job and when I have enough, go on another trip (spent a month in the states last year, and in 2008 I went interrailing around Europe for 2 months) Between those two I got an MA.
    Still I really hope I can pull this off.
  • I can guarantee the entire TvH family will be at all three days of PAX next year, and we will have a room at the Westin so we won't have to worry about someone being awake enough to drive back home.
  • prime.paxsite.com registration is up.

And the actual registration site is crashing out, probably due to volume of people hitting it.
  • It is almost done so I will share for those interested. PAX East Jamspace concerts almost all of them, for your pleasure. Also going to be spliced into the PAX Community DVD and if you want the raw file for remixing let me know and they are all yours. I call it a productive time.
  • edited May 2012
    OH HAY!

Post edited by Nuri on
  • Gotta rez this thread because I just noticed something cool in the Penny Arcade PAX video. And by something cool, I mean me in my pith helmet and kilt, in the front row at the Q&A.