This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Movember: Grow your hair for cancer! aka Beard Wars!

Comments

• I think my mustache could be not terrible, given time. I should take an update picture.
  • Man, most of you guys don't know how to update with pictures.
    I don't want to put a picture on the official site because I'm cheating. Not only do I have an entire beard, I trimmed it because it was itching round 2. I passed the itch of initial protrusion, but then came the itch of hairs turning around and trying to get back in.
  • Oddly, the group page is just the leader's page with a couple of extra bits on it. If you click through to mine, I've got one, though I now realise a month isn't much time to grow a stache. I'm aiming for a colonial broom moustache.
  • Well so far Omar is the person with the highest and only donation of $10. You guys should pimp yourselves out more on the social networks.

Help heinie health!
  • I want to, but I haz a busy.
  • I'm probably going to bow out as I've got to cleanface to be presentable for job interviews for dat after college employment.
  • Well so far Omar is the person with the highest and only donation of $10. You guys should pimp yourselves out more on the social networks.

Help heinie health!
    I suck at taking pictures of my own gigantic head. I will have Nuri take a new photo this weekend to replace the Viking picture.

My mustache is fucking terrible, by the way.

• My mustache is fucking terrible, by the way.
    I'll so out terrible you.
  • Andrew, how do you tolerate having a bell on your cats? You would hear it all the damn time, especially at night.

BTW, it's looking nice.
  • My mustache is fucking terrible, by the way.
    I'll so out terrible you.
    My bets are on Apsup.

• Sexy Beard
    That's hot.

• Andrew, how do you tolerate having a bell on your cats? You would hear it all the damn time, especially at night.

BTW, it's looking nice.
    I dunno, I somehow tolerate it, maybe by automatically drowning it out. I like knowing where he is because he it quite the troublemaker. Plus I am warned when he gets ready to run out the door when I come home.

BTW, it's looking nice.
    I dunno, I somehow tolerate it, maybe by automatically drowning it out. I like knowing where he is because he it quite the troublemaker. Plus I am warned when he gets ready to run out the door when I come home.

My cat would figure out how to get rid of or silence a bell. She's a tricky little bitch.

That is what I have right now. I cannot wait until it gets a little longer since the spots of blonde hair I have look like hairless spots if you do not get close enough to see it.
  • I cannot wait until it gets a little longer since the spots of blonde hair I have look like hairless spots if you do not get close enough to see it.
    I know that feel all too well.

• edited November 2011
    It all makes sense now.

Herp derp hotlinking.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Two more days left. I want final pictures, so we can decide who has the best and worst mustache so I can make my donations! ^__^
  • Jesus Christ, there is no way I can compete with that. That is a beard of power.
  • edited November 2011
    FYI, its power is definitely not with basic addition.**

**Refer to the upcoming ATW9K with Andrew as guest.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • If I hadn't trimmed, I would be winning now. But I lose.
  • I'm doing pretty good but I'm about a week and a half behind :-p in bread growing.
  • I has a proud ^_^
  • I must say I'm pretty jealous of such even coverage.
  • I have a bald spot on one side of my chin, but it's covered up by the growth now.
  • edited November 2011
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Wow, you might have out terribled me.
  • Today's the last day! Let's see those staches!

To celebrate Movember, let's end with today's Savage Chickens.