This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Steam got h4x3d

edited November 2011 in Video Games
Steam got h4x3d, just like PSN. Only difference is that Steam didn't have any downtime because of it. Just Steam forums. I suggest you change your Steam password and use the Steam Guard if you aren't already using it.
Post edited by Apreche on

Comments

• I think Steam Guard "given" to everyone, whether or not they actually wanted it.
  • Password changed...

Huh, seems like the hackers are tired of sitting around on their asses.
  • I think Steam Guard "given" to everyone, whether or not they actually wanted it.
    You can definitely have it disabled if you so desire.
    You can definitely have it disabled if you so desire.
    Shows how much time I spend rooting around the Steam menus. :P
  • How the frak do you change your steam password on their website? Or do you hve to do it via the app?
  • How the frak do you change your steam password on their website? Or do you hve to do it via the app?
    I don't know, but I did use the app.
    Pretty sure you have to use the app.
    Pretty sure you have to use the app.
    The app is necessary.
  • While trying to find how to change passwords on their site, I noticed that on the store page, the drop down menu says "Logout", but on the Community page, it says "LogOut".
  • Conspiracy theories abound...