This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So Who Has A Tumblr?

Comments

• Li, are you aware of the Darkwing Duck comic reboot?
    I wasn't! Really?! I think I got some childhood nostalgia to read.
  • Li, are you aware of the Darkwing Duck comic reboot?
    I wasn't! Really?! I think I got some childhood nostalgia to read.
    What I saw was just like the show, just in comic form. There is one called Darkwing Duck Classics (I think) that you shouldn't get as it is literally just episodes from the TV show in comic form with some weird and kind of wonky art.

Also Viga, there is a massive cross-over event between the DuckTales and Darkwing Duck comics, if there wasn't already reason enough to read it.

• I just made a tumblr for Commander Shepard for Relaystuck, to use in images. I had to change the font colour, which meant I had to use HTML. My little artist brain almost exploded.

http://ishouldgoshepard.tumblr.com/
  • I just created a new Tumblr of me predicting random unimportant shit. http://amodernprophet.tumblr.com/
  • I just created a new Tumblr of me predicting random unimportant shit. http://amodernprophet.tumblr.com/
    Regarding your first prediction:
  • LOL. They know their core demographic.
  • I know who I'm investing money in when it becomes legalized.
  • LOL. They know their core demographic.
    These guys made Doritos tacos. They're not idiots.
  • edited April 2012
    I am pretty sure when it becomes legalized Taco Bell will come out with the Blunt Wrap Burrito. They likely already have the recipe set in stone.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • The burrito itself will only look like a blunt wrap, but the wrapper on it will be an actual usable blunt wrap, flavored like Doritos.
  • The burrito itself will only look like a blunt wrap, but the wrapper on it will be an actual usable blunt wrap, flavored like Doritos.
    I am pretty sure you are onto something.
  • I am pretty sure when it becomes legalized Taco Bell will come out with the Blunt Wrap Burrito. They likely already have the recipe set in stone.
    Heh.
  • Except that there is no Taco Bell in the Netherlands. Think about that for a minute.
  • Except that there is no Taco Bell in the Netherlands. Think about that for a minute.
    Yeah, but you guys have Fedo instead, and pumping a euro into a machine which automatically dispenses chicken satay croquettes might be the apotheosis of stoner fast food. There's just no need for Taco Bell when you have automats like that.

• Correct. And that's why Taco Bell might very well go out of business if recreational drugs get legalized in the US, because then our automats can move in unhindered. Unless food inspection's going to throw a (not unjustified) hissyfit.
  • Correct. And that's why Taco Bell might very well go out of business if recreational drugs get legalized in the US, because then our automats can move in unhindered. Unless food inspection's going to throw a (not unjustified) hissyfit.
    Or maybe another thought, Taco Bell could get automats.
  • edited April 2012
    Correct. And that's why Taco Bell might very well go out of business if recreational drugs get legalized in the US, because then our automats can move in unhindered. Unless food inspection's going to throw a (not unjustified) hissyfit.
    Or maybe another thought, Taco Bell could get automats.
    My god, if America can get both a Fedo chicken satay croquette and a Taco Bell Dorito Locos Taco out of automats potentially right next door to each other, it will spell ruin for our nation.

Also: Cool Ranch Dorito Taco coming this fall.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • What? No, it won't ruin your nation, it'll improve it. Fat people will have to go outside and, gasp, move and walk, to get their mold-gathering food from a wall. I would say this could very well be the one thing that will redeem your nation.
  • What? No, it won't ruin your nation, it'll improve it. Fat people will have to go outside and, gasp, move and walk, to get their mold-gathering food from a wall. I would say this could very well be the one thing that will redeem your nation.
    I wouldn't be so quick to think that the US won't invent a drive-thru automat. You underestimate the dedication of certain fatasses among us to the accumulation of girth.
  • I wouldn't be so quick to think that the US won't invent a drive-thru automat. You underestimate the dedication of certain fatasses among us to the accumulation of girth.
    Well, I wouldn't be so quick to think they wouldn't, because they did. The first one was in Philidelphia, and they were popular in New York throughout the early 20th century.
  • edited April 2012
    I wouldn't be so quick to think that the US won't invent a drive-thru automat. You underestimate the dedication of certain fatasses among us to the accumulation of girth.
    Well, I wouldn't be so quick to think they wouldn't, because they did. The first one was in Philidelphia, and they were popular in New York throughout the early 20th century.
    The more you know! I guess human beings were just more efficient for restaurants with really large menus. But are we really talking about the same thing? I'm suggesting an automat you drive up to; I wasn't aware those existed. I knew the walk-up model was quite popular for a long time in the US, but I thought the modern drive-thru (with human service) was the death of it..

Also, herped my derp: It's "FEBO," not, "Fedo." Bit of a lapse in memory there. Still, I wish we still had automats in the US. Shame that concept mostly went the way of the dinosaur back home.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • There was a recent automat that was all hot pink on Saint Marks while I was in college. It had green tea soft serve (that's where "junkie stole my ice-cream cone" comes from.) and a whole bunch of things like mac and cheese korokke and toasted PB and J. It's gone now, but when I lived around the corner I used to go to it because it was open super late.
  • I would like to see the automat industry make a return so I have to have to have even less human contact. While I don't hate people that much, chances are I'm not going to have a heartwarming social interacting while ordering a McDouble and fries.
  • Well, I wouldn't be so quick to think they wouldn't, because they did. The first one was in Philidelphia, and they were popular in New York throughout the early 20th century.
    And then they got Tribs, GOTTA GO FAT.
  • Theoretically, this a thread about tumblr, yeah?
  • Theoretically. Speaking of which...
    http://amodernprophet.tumblr.com/
  • Theoretically. Speaking of which...
    http://amodernprophet.tumblr.com/
    I've been following this and actually been finding it funny, so good job!
  • Thank you, kind sir!
  • edited June 2012
    I apparently have a Tumblr now. Don't expect anything out of it but ponies, politics, and feminism.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • I like ponies, can stand politics, and am all about feminism, so consider me a follower.