This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Koreans make everything cute

edited September 2006 in Everything Else

Comments

• Koreans make alot of things cute, but live here for a while.
  • edited September 2006
    After a while do you feel like you're going to puke pink hearts and shiny stars?
    Post edited by Gwen on
  • Has anyone had the misfortune of watching Doggy Poo by any chance? It's like that video, only claymation and an hour long.
  • It wasn't until scarily recently that I found out maggots were baby flies. If I didn't learn it recently, I would have learned it now.
  • It wasn't until scarily recently that I found out maggots were baby flies.

Wow...just wow. Why does it seem like you know almost none of life's simplest things?
  • It wasn't until scarily recently that I found out maggots were baby flies.

Wow...just wow. Why does it seem like you know almost none of life's simplest things?
    I have a few guesses as to why this is. One possibility is that I spent all my brain power learning lots of advance computer, anime and game knowledge. Therefore, I failed to learn lots of basic information in other departments.

Another possibility is that I am just too honest and open. How many people my age would admit to not knowing something that is seemingly so basic? For example, if you didn't know that caterpillars became butterflies, would you admit to it? I am very inquisitive about how normal everyday things work, and I openly admit when I do not know. This results in many funny anecdotes as well as moments of enlightenment.

So yeah, it's probably both of the above.
  • edited September 2006
    I quote Bruce Coville, "...as far as I'm concerned, Duffy makes a turnip look bright. My mother disagrees. According to her, Duffy is actually very bright. She claims the reason he's so scatterbrained is that he's too busy being brilliant inside his own head to remember everyday things."

It is true though, people rarely ask questions that they are afraid they'll look stupid asking. I find it difficult to ask basic and simple questions about computers or electronics in general.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Get a brain! Moran.

Go USA!
  • Get a brain! Moron.

Go USA!

Oh the irony...
  • edited September 2006
    Oh teh ironing...
    Lawl.

Well played sir, well played.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I had a horrible gym coach named Coach Moran - In light if that the comment is highly appropriate. Think Coach McGurk from Home Movies. One time he hit me so hard in the ear during dodgeball I couldn't hear properly for the rest of the day (and I was even one of the only girls who participated in gym - I'd even borrow clothes so I could...the young gym teacher liked me though) He told me that if I moved to Japan I couldn't participate on the track team the following year. It was always a consolation, though, when I saw him trying to use his computer and failing miserably...that I was not a such Moron as Moran.