This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Shit FRC Forum Says

Comments

• If you make a lot of money, the government should take it to punish you for daring to make so much!
  • Ziggurat!
  • PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!

• A simple Google search will answer your question.
  • PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
  • PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!
    PYRAMID!

• Let's be righteously indignant about news item X.
  • edited February 2012
    "COCKS" - FRC Breakfast Club.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • "Scott, you are wrong."
    Scott: "You are wrong"
  • edited February 2012
    "Scott, you are wrong."
    Scott: "You are wrong"
    "Scott."

ALSO:

"Are Rym and Scott gay?"
    "Rym and Scott might be gay."
    "I think Rym and Scott are gay."
    "Did you see the Otakon Bed Picture? Rym and Scott are gay."

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I thought that we decided that they are straight but we're going to keep calling them gay because homosexuality is comedic.
  • I thought that we decided that they are straight but we're going to keep calling them gay because homosexuality is comedic.
    Yeah, I was just saying that we say those things, regardless of outside context.

• I miss that thread. But the homoeroticism is gone. D:
  • I think it's just that none of us listen to the show frequently enough to find homoerotic things anymore.
  • That's kind of an FRCF rite-of-passage, to stick around despite the fact that you don't listen to Geeknights anymore.
  • I think it's too late for me to quit. I've developed an addiction.
  • [Random insult by nine]
  • I still listen to every show.
    I listen to most. There are periods of time where listening to a podcast just isn't convenient, but I'm on co-op right now, so When there's a podcast, I listen, otherwise, I just listen to music.
  • edited February 2012
    I still listen to every show.
    Same here but I sometimes wait a week or 2 before getting around to it.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • What do you see?
    I listen to most. There are periods of time where listening to a podcast just isn't convenient, but I'm on co-op right now, so When there's a podcast, I listen, otherwise, I just listen to music.
    I'm pretty sure I've listened to every single podcast but one since I started listening.

• I don't have a routine time for me to listen to podcasts anymore, so I have a massive backlog to go through. Geeknights is one of my slightly lower-priority shows, so I wind up just not listening.
  • "Oh christ, we talk about dicks so much we can't even remember when we talked about dicks." - Churba on the FRC Breakfast Club's incessant banter about (their) dicks.
  • I don't have a routine time for me to listen to podcasts anymore, so I have a massive backlog to go through. Geeknights is one of my slightly lower-priority shows, so I wind up just not listening.
    That's fair, I just listen pretty much constantly - While I'm doing housework, while I'm reading, while I'm walking somewhere, driving, on the train, whatever. I subscribe to something like thirty or so podcasts of varying length.
  • Y U LISTEN TO SHOW? IT IS BAD!
  • Y U LISTEN TO SHOW? IT IS BAD!
    I don't, stop complaining and listen for a change. Oh wait, Apreche.