This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Shit FRC Forum Says

Comments

• “Oh shit, son!”
  • edited February 2012
    [ ] told
    [ ] untold
    [X] toddlers and tiaras
    Post edited by Bronzdragon on
  • edited February 2012
    [ ] told
    [ ] untold
    [X] toldlers and tiaras
    I believe you meant to say this.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • [ ] told
    [ ] untold
    [X] toldlers and tiaras
    I believe you meant to say this.
    [] Told
    [] Untold
    [X] The Told Man and The Sea

• I believe you meant to say this.
    Crap, I did.
  • The sword is just called...Sword.
  • So..., have you ever heard of Burning Wheel?
  • "Mail the God Damn Badges!"
  • edited February 2012
    OMG, PAX!

Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer is awesome. Pilsner. Lagger. IPA. Beer. Making beer.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited February 2012
    "Bananagrams, Bamboo Water, Battlestar Galactica."

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • My internet connection is this fast:
    [data]
  • Blah internet blah blah blah
    Fixed that.

• edited February 2012
    "[It's from]Aladdin. It's called "A whole new world." Or as they call it in dutch, "A whole new worldKCHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG."" - Simultaneously educating nine on the Disney classics and showing off my prowess in dutch.

"He[Genie] has no nipples." - Nine
    "He's played by Robin Williams, it's accurate."
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I think you nailed it.
  • * "Shitcock"
    * "You sir are are gentleman and a scholar".
    * "...and if you don't know what I mean by that, get the fuck off my internet."
    * "Dudebro"
    * "Fuck if I know"
    * "Rainbow Dash is the best pony"
    * "Not the bees! NO! NOT THE BEEE-HEEEES!"
  • edited February 2012
    * "Rainbow Dash is the best pony"
    "That's a funny way to spell Fluttershy."
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • You can't name ten things the forum says.
  • I have lost my faith in humanity.
  • My faith in humanity has been restored.
  • I don't want to live on this planet anymore.jpg
  • omgomgomgmylittleponyisthegreatestfuckingtvshowEVERitsevenbetterthandrwhoandstargateandslayersandallthoseawesomeotheranimeitsmadebylaurenfaustwhoisthegreatestpersonEVERanditsseriouslythemostintricateanddelicatestoryeverputontelevisionthebestponyisrainbowdashandanyonewholikespinkypiesucksforEVERandomgdidyouseederpylastweekLOLsooooofunnyandomgprincesscelesitaissoooocooolandiwishthisshowwouldgoonforeverbecausebeingabronyRAWXlulzandrewsecretlylikesponieslluzluzluzluz
  • andrewsecretlylikesponies
    Good to know.
  • omgomgomgmylittleponyisthegreatestfuckingtvshowEVERitsevenbetterthandrwhoandstargateandslayersandallthoseawesomeotheranimeitsmadebylaurenfaustwhoisthegreatestpersonEVERanditsseriouslythemostintricateanddelicatestoryeverputontelevisionthebestponyisrainbowdashandanyonewholikespinkypiesucksforEVERandomgdidyouseederpylastweekLOLsooooofunnyandomgprincesscelesitaissoooocooolandiwishthisshowwouldgoonforeverbecausebeingabronyRAWXlulzandrewsecretlylikesponieslluzluzluzluz
    Get the hell off my Internet.
  • GeoGeo
    edited February 2012
    omgomgomgmylittleponyisthegreatestfuckingtvshowEVERitsevenbetterthandrwhoandstargateandslayersandallthoseawesomeotheranimeitsmadebylaurenfaustwhoisthegreatestpersonEVERanditsseriouslythemostintricateanddelicatestoryeverputontelevisionthebestponyisrainbowdashandanyonewholikespinkypiesucksforEVERandomgdidyouseederpylastweekLOLsooooofunnyandomgprincesscelesitaissoooocooolandiwishthisshowwouldgoonforeverbecausebeingabronyRAWXlulzandrewsecretlylikesponieslluzluzluzluz
    I think this perfectly sums up the forum at present.

Post edited by Geo on
  • edited February 2012
    I don't get why when someone is not interested in a fandom they get mad. Okay, we get it, you hate the show. Just ignore it and don't go in the pony threads.
    Whatever, dude. If you think we like we are a bunch of grammatically challenged fools word vomiting across the page, why are you even here?
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • edited February 2012
    Whatever, dude. If you think we like we are a bunch of grammatically challenged fools word vomiting across the page, why are you even here?
    I think he was just saying that there's a preoccupation with ponies round these parts. Not being generally derisive toward the forum at large.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on