This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Shit FRC Forum Says

Comments

• Ah. I guess I misread that as commenting on the presentation rather than the content. Yes, FRC forums are full of ponies, but we have plenty of other stuff going on.
  • I think this perfectly sums up the forum at present.
    Whatever, dude. If you think we like we are a bunch of grammatically challenged fools word vomiting across the page, why are you even here?
    I think he was just saying that there's a preoccupation with ponies round these parts. Not being generally derisive toward the forum at large.
    Look at all the nerds hating the footballs. Same shit as people hating ponies.

HATERS GONNA HATE
  • It's a rite of passage to keep showing up even though everyone is a grammatically challenged, word vomiting fool and things are all meta and circle-jerky and inside baseball
  • I think certain people forget that this forum used to have like ten Avatar: The Last Airbender threads.
  • Funny, I havn't seen anyone here hating on the footballs?
  • Funny, I havn't seen anyone here hating on the footballs?
    Mostly on the Twitters I see a lot of it. Only a small mount is actual hate. Most of it is just nerds going out of their way to tweet and let the world know how much they don't care, or how stupid sports are.
  • edited February 2012
    I hate football. (I do like Tecmo ball though)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Something I agree with.
  • Something I agree with.
  • edited February 2012
    Something I changed for comedic effect.
    FTFY
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Something I changed for comedic effect.
    FTFY
    QFT

FTFY
    QFT

This.

• This should be renamed to FRC Circle Jerk
    FTFY
    QFT

This.

Humorous comment on pyramids/ziggurats/meta-commentary.

This thread is meta-meta. You should all be proud of yourselves.
  • This should be renamed to FRC Circle Jerk
    Look, let's be honest - we only engage in circle jerks as it is.

Just man up, grab a dick, and get to it.

• edited February 2012
    Funny, I havn't seen anyone here hating on the footballs?
    I can't hate on sport people. I'll make fun of it compared to rugby, but that's just for good-natured laughs.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Can I hate on the people in my dorm who spent three hours continuously shouting at the television, loudly enough that I could hear it four floors above them?
  • I think certain people forget that this forum used to have like ten Avatar: The Last Airbender threads.
    lolz +1 Will buy from poster again. A+++++++
  • I love Toddlers and Tiaras. It is a show that shows the real inner beauty of young women and show cases some amazing talents! Also It is how I scout for girls!
  • I think this perfectly sums up the forum at present.
    Whatever, dude. If you think we like we are a bunch of grammatically challenged fools word vomiting across the page, why are you even here?
    I think he was just saying that there's a preoccupation with ponies round these parts. Not being generally derisive toward the forum at large.
    Look at all the nerds hating the footballs. Same shit as people hating ponies.

HATERS GONNA HATE
    For the record, I don't hate Ponies. I like them, but not to the degree that the majority of the Internet likes it. Just putting that our there...

• Dawg, it's all good. No one cares if you hate ponies. Don't let these bronynormative guys fool you; you gotta be comfortable with how you feel about ponies. That's it.

The only pony I like is Bill the Pony. Rainbow Dash ain't got shit on old Bill.
  • Dawg, it's all good. No one cares if you hate ponies. Don't let these bronynormative guys fool you; you gotta be comfortable with how you feel about ponies. That's it.

The only pony I like is Bill the Pony. Rainbow Dash ain't got shit on old Bill.
    Li'l Sebastian is pretty cool too.
  • I'm a fan of Charlemagne, Joshua Chabmerlain's pony. He was first a Confederate pack mule, until he was captured by the Union who also thought he was a pack mule. Joshua, being a farmer, recognized him as a pony and bought him from the Union army.

Charlemagne would sit outside Chamberlain's tent and wouldn't allow anyone to enter it unless Josh said so. He would be sent into battle with soldiers on his back and return without them. He was so awesome he had two burials: a Christian personal burial, and a military burial.
  • edited February 2012
    I'm a fan of Charlemagne, Joshua Chabmerlain's pony. He was first a Confederate pack mule, until he was captured by the Union who also thought he was a pack mule. Joshua, being a farmer, recognized him as a pony and bought him from the Union army.
    Actually, I'm a fan of Little Sorrel, Stonewall Jackson's Pony. I'll bring up a picture of a plush I bought of it from a Field Trip like...13 years ago.

Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • What about President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade?

• I'm just gonna leave this here:

• Taft 2012
    That's actually a novel. Taft gets time-traveled to 2012 and has to adjust to modern society and politics.
  • Taft 2012
    That's actually a novel. Taft gets time-traveled to 2012 and has to adjust to modern society and politics.
    $9 for kindle? Fucking BOUGHT.

• Holy crap I gotta read that... (is it in audiobook since I'll never get to it :-p)
  • I got it as a gift. It's been sitting on my shelf waiting to be read between Farewell To All That and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, all of whom are now filing charges of reader abduction with my English teacher.