This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

JackThreads

edited February 2012 in Everything Else
If this weren't such a good thing, I'd feel scuzzy for doing this. I'm recommending the website JackThreads, which is, fundamentally (although it does break focus occasionally), a men's clothing website. Their niche is sellling luxury clothing at a discount. They have regular clothing and accessories too. For example- a $340 classy jacket is $100 instead. They have dress clothes and hipster/metrosexual clothes, mainly, but will probably have something that you like, because the sales they have going on usually number in the 50s.
This is incredibly stupid, rude, and is barely different than spam.
It makes me seem unintelligent, discourteous, and is clearly motivated by greed.
Here's a referral link.
Sorry. I'm in highschool and have no money.

Comments

• So why did you post this knowing it's terrible etiquette?
  • The missiles are not funny.
  • The missiles are not funny.
    Are you ever funny?
  • edited February 2012
    The missiles are not funny.
    Are you ever funny?
    He tries. Unfortunately, the die he uses to roll for humor seem to be cursed. He does get lucky from time to time, though.

Also, for the record,
    A. Missiles are funny.
    B. I could never imagine myself wearing the clothes they show in the pictures on that site.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on

• Also, for the record,
    A. Missiles are funny.

• GeoGeo
    edited February 2012
    The missiles are not funny.
    Are you ever funny?
    He tries. Unfortunately, the die he uses to roll for humor seem to be cursed. He does get lucky from time to time, though.

Also, for the record,
    A. Missiles are funny.
    B. I could never imagine myself wearing the clothes they show in the pictures on that site.
    That's kinda how it is in real life. When people say I'm funny, I just reply by saying that I have my moments.

Post edited by Geo on
  • edited February 2012
    Actual advice: Get a job/way of making money that doesn't make you feel like a scumbag or encourage you to capitalize on your friends and acquaintances?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE:

• I agree with Geo. I never got that whole thing with artillery.