This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ninja The Mission Force

edited February 2012 in Everything Else
You all need to see this series. It is unbelievable how they both praise and parody at the same time. Also how can you resist it once you see the official poster to the show.

Comments

• This is the writer Meagan, and I'm really glad you like it. It's kinda hard to live up to that poster...
  • This is the writer Meagan, and I'm really glad you like it. It's kinda hard to live up to that poster...
    You guys have been doing a great job so far, who knew that Orsen Wells wanted to be a ninja so badly?
  • +1 for this show, I started watching it last night
  • Another person who is supporting the meat of justice that is Ninja the Mission Force.
  • Aria and I just watched it. It's both greater and worse then I imagined. Great work! =P
  • Knock knock....BANANANAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • Ok the encyclopedia salesmen, the true origin of wikipedia, robot ninjas, and "do you like Asian women covered in cheese" are great. Can not wait to see more.
  • Just saw the new episode....ninja T-virus with "prejusticed ninja scientists, the worst kind!"

Keep it up.
  • I watched the first episode. Interesting. Gotta watch more.
  • This show is pretty good. I'm a fan.
  • The latest episode is up and Space Ninjas in Space is awesome.

"I need you to go to space"

"Ok"

Great episode.
  • Latest episode...only can be described as Sonny Chiba Ninja Exorcisms, go watch it.
  • Newest episode is up and there is a Ninja pillow fight and deadly dog brain transplants. It appears the final episode is up next.
  • I am not sure which is funnier, Ninja Dinosaurs, Ninjas in Suits, or how a ninja defeats a tiger. Awesome series end and hopefully Season 2 gets funded!
  • edited June 2012
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Sorry to bring an old thread back, but they are about to release the series on DVD including an exclusive episode on how ninjas save Christmas! Aug 7th, you all should go watch/buy it.