This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Self Help Group For People Who Do Not Care

edited February 2012 in Everything Else
Ok Guys! I was sitting with a group of friends and we decided we need a self help group for those who do not care. So welcome! We do not care you are here, but feel free to complain away and we will try our best to get back to you or at last pretend to give a crap. This group here is a self help group, but the problem is no one cares. There are two rules here. One do not complain about how this is pointless and two do not expect people to care. Have fun discussing, complaining and pretending you care.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I do not understand this concept and therefore I do not care about this thread.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • edited February 2012
    That's the spirit!

Edit: If I understand the purpose of this group correctly, Scott will be made president.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2012
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Oh man, I forgot about that show.
  • I didn't know we were making a president nor did I think anyone would actually respond to this. haha. Well I think thats the spirit guy cares a little too much
  • I don't give a flying fuuuuuuuu
  • Just realized some lols. Self-help by going on the Internets and asking for help. That's not self help, that's asking for help from others!

Also just realized self help books have the same flaw. It's not self-help, it's help from a book!
  • Well, it's kind of the idea that once you receive the advice, you enact it upon yourself and your way of thinking, "helping yourself." It's kind of like how a cookbook tells you how to cook, but does not cook for you.
  • edited February 2012
    Besides, you yourself had to take the initiative to even get the book in the first place.

I wonder, are there self-help books for unmotivated people?

EDIT: Motivational Books... herp de derp...
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Someone drives a truck up to your house with giant speakers and plays the audiobook forcing you to hear it.
  • I was going to post something useful but I don't care enough
  • Apathetic people of the world unite! Sometime...
  • /r/apathy is over here, guys.
  • If only I cared enough to do something about my problems, rather then posting about how I don't care on the internet.
  • edited February 2012
    Rocket Power
    I see your cartoon, and I raise you a:

Post edited by Nukerjsr on
  • I am so glad I saved this image:
    Credits to WUB.
  • haha that is a great pic for this. I must say this is the first time I was disgusted by BBQ sauce.