This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Connecticon 2012

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I am coming from NJ but may look for a place to crash, at least on Sat night as I have my panel that night, and it'd be nice to not have to stay at the con late w/o worrying about driving a few miles to an off-site hotel.

What kind of after-hours gaming goes on at ConnectiCon? Is this a "goes all night" type situation?
    Post edited by Matt on
  • I believe Yushke has me for his room however I am not sure if he booked it yet. Put me for a maybe in the room since I too would need a place to crash. Can never have enough backup plans.
  • We've already booked the room and planned on you being there. No need for backup plans, Coldguy.
  • I would have put the "how to talk to people" panel on Friday night and directly followed it with self defense :P
  • We've already booked the room and planned on you being there. No need for backup plans, Coldguy.
    Sweet :3
    Ain't it nice when shit works out perfectly?
    Ain't it nice when shit works out perfectly?
    Fuck yes it does.
  • Other-other-other Scott, Phil & I are running a prop-making panel "How to make ALL THE THINGS". We're talking metal, wood, plastic, rubber, high-tech, low-tech, to the furthest extent of our knowledges. Y'all should come!
  • Who's other other other Scott?
  • 1. Rubin
    2. Johnson
    3. Gibbs
    4. ???
  • Who's other other other Scott?
    I figure that It's not you, Apreche or me, but that doesn't narrow it down as much as you'd think.

• Spaziani.
  • I think it's the Scott that came to Petefest and had that neat AR15.
    That one. You may remember him and his brother nate from mafia.
  • Awesome airplane guy from Providence.
    Ah, so that scott is Other Other Other Scott. So now we have Scott Rubin, Sojo, Aussie Scott, And Other Other Other Scott. Other other other other Scotts, make yourself known for designation.

• Nuksjr is also named Scott.
  • edited May 2012
    Nuksjr is also named Scott.
    What would we say his distinctive characteristic is, or something he's done? Something we can build a nickname from.
    Post edited by Churba on
    The quiet guys who I always accused of being in the Stink Bean Mafia!
    The quiet guys who I always accused of being in the Stink Bean Mafia!
    Silent Stink Scott

• I'm not sure they were ever actually the Mafia.
  • One important question for everyone.

Drinking, who is gonna do it with me! :P
    1. Rubin
    2. Johnson
    3. Gibbs
    4. ???
    We need a Scott-off. 4 Scott's enter! 1 Scott leaves!

• Gee, that's an easy one it will most likely be 2. because 3. is in Australia and 1. Doesn't drink and for some reason even though plenty of the crew drinks more then me, I have the rep as being the lush.
  • for some reason even though plenty of the crew drinks more then me, I have the rep as being the lush.
    Who drinks more?
  • So, I bought the Penny Arcade card game (the good, Dominion-clone Crytozotic one). Wieners shall be touched in Connecticut.
  • for some reason even though plenty of the crew drinks more then me, I have the rep as being the lush.
    Who drinks more?
    Most likely you, Pete, Rym, Wyatt. I drink maybe once every two or three weeks. Unless parties come up.

Who drinks more?
    Most likely you, Pete, Rym, Wyatt. I drink maybe once every two or three weeks. Unless parties come up.
    Well I don't drink that much either. I think we're all victims of the perception of parties. We all drink a lot at the parties and then no one sees us for a long time. So people assume that's how much we drink on a regular basis.
  • We should discuss this over beers at City Steam.
  • We should discuss this over beers at City Steam.
    YES.
  • Sadly, I will be in Alaska, of course getting on a cruise ship and of course drinking a lot.