This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Shit-Talk of Your Day

1235»

Comments

• This is also helpful for me who is doing the not-shit talking using Ableton.
  • Apreche said:

I know who he is, but now I don't get why thats in the shit talk thread.

Because @MATATAT wanted to learn Ableton.
    Oh, okay, yeah, that makes sense.
  • edited February 2016
    I considered buying a launchpad. Right now I have one of these which I bought a few years ago when I was gonna give this a shot before. I didn't get that far with Ableton on that go. This time around I feel like I'm actually making some progress. I had a crappy remix demo that I put together on Sunday but since I have the unregistered trial version I couldn't save it. So I might just drop $100 and buy the intro license. Or I could just make another account and get a trial license again.

I considered getting this too. But I'm trying to learn to do stuff without all the toys because I feel like I end up getting caught up looking at boards and never actually accomplish anything.

Having at least a small keyboard is nice though because I can experiment a bit more freely with different synth lines using that. I can just draw in all the drumbeats and any simple bass lines.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • edited June 2016
    I've got two projects going on right now. One of them is on 50% shit-talk and the other one is on 0%. The 0% one has been going strong into its second week. I can't even believe. I might even skip Netrunner tournament tomorrow to work on it some more.

Of course, the 50% one is the one you probably really want me to be working on (YouTube videos/streams).
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Whats the other one?
  • I assume it's a thing we were talking about. It's a good thing if it's what I think it is.
  • Junkman Radio got picked up by a small local culture magazine so that's making a comeback. Still not going to be big but maybe someone besides Pegu and Churba will hear it.
  • Rym said:

I assume it's a thing we were talking about. It's a good thing if it's what I think it is.

I don't know if/how much we talked about it.
  • Apreche said:

I've got two projects going on right now. One of them is on 50% shit-talk and the other one is on 0%. The 0% one has been going strong into its second week. I can't even believe. I might even skip Netrunner tournament tomorrow to work on it some more.

Of course, the 50% one is the one you probably really want me to be working on (YouTube videos/streams).

That Netrunner comment will be 100% shit-talk, I guarantee.
  • We're scoping out what appears to be the best beach near New York.

http://seastreak.com/ferry-routes-and-schedules/between-new-york-city-sandy-hook-beach-nj/

Going to see how legit it is tomorrow. While it's not going to be a Wildwood, it IS just a short ferry ride away.
  • That FF challenge I started in January has come to a bit of an end, so that ended up being some shit talk. I still intend to go through the games as planned, just not by the end of this year.
  • I am starting to get shit together to start a blog on ice cream in Japan, as everyone and their dog writes a dumb ALT blog but no one is talking about the ice cream. This is in no way related to the bullshit weather at the moment.
  • The headmaster of my school resigned today. She lead more initiatives for student success and support than anyone else in the school's nearly 400 year history, but was put under a bad light for a student harassment that was mishandled. Not a lot is being written in her favor, as most people hadn't heard of her before this. This is spurring me on to write a memoir about my experience at BLS as a student with both learning and emotional disabilities. I'd already been considering it, but now I feel I need to.
  • An Utena AMV set to this song