This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights: Rym in India Part One

RymRym
edited March 2012 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights, Rym shares the scantest beginnings of his experiences traveling in Mumbai and Hyderabad, India. In the lounge, we consider the unique advantages of satire in the Daily show, as well as an interesting story highlighting how, if you're rich and clever enough, you can indeed break the bank.

Also, ConnectiCon 2012 Panel/Workshop submissions are open! PAX, like Winter, is coming. Don't forget our Youtube Channel!

http://frontrowcrew.com/geeknights/20120322/rym-in-india-part-one/

Comments

• Woah, what? We actually have a thread for the podcast? What dark magic is this?
  • Scott failed to ever redo it, so every link from an episode is broken, the threads uncreated.

I'm just copy/pasting. The site link is still down, however, so the non-forum-every-day listeners aren't likely to find the thread.
  • There shouldn't be any dead links. An episode that doesn't have a forum post should simply have no link on it at all.
  • There shouldn't be any dead links. An episode that doesn't have a forum post should simply have no link on it at all.

• I'm confident Scott will fix it at some point. I don't know what point, but some point.
  • I'm confident Scott will fix it at some point. I don't know what point, but some point.
    After PAX probably.
  • edited March 2012
    I think it would be wise to invest in some research regarding the dead and how to get them to do shit, if we want dark-Scott to follow up on that.
    Post edited by Not nine on