This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Share Your Chrome Themes

edited March 2012 in Everything Else
The Chrome folks released a Google Chrome theme creator. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oehpjpccmlcalbenfhnacjeocbjdonic
I thought I'd create a discussion where we can share links to themes we created.

Here's one I created called, Old School Music I'm sure other folks have more creative skillz than I. (Main reason I created this thread.)

Comments

• I use default theme on everything. My theming days ended in 2003/2004ish.
  • I use default theme on everything. My theming days ended in 2003/2004ish.
    There's a farily cute Miku one for Chrome that I've been using for the last few years.

I feel like Chrome Themes, for whatever reason, look much less shit than Firefox Personas. Just a random side note, there.
  • I use an ALttP Chrome Theme. It's cool.
  • EVERYONE SHARE YOUR VIMRC
  • Old School Music
  • I used the Portugal theme during the World Cup a couple years back, but I use the default theme now.
    EVERYONE SHARE YOUR VIMRC
    But I use Emacs. :P
  • edited March 2012
    I used the Portugal theme during the World Cup a couple years back, but I use the default theme now.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited March 2012
    I used the Portugal theme during the World Cup a couple years back, but I use the default theme now.

EDIT: BEATEN!!
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Problems: VI != VIM, and pronouncing "vi man" makes it sound like "woman" in a horrible accent.
  • IT'S ALSO FUCKING GNU EMACS, GOSH
  • Old School Music
    Google Images + Picasa = The Scott is Unimpressed Theme
  • Problems: VI != VIM, and pronouncing "vi man" makes it sound like "woman" in a horrible accent.
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone pronounce "vi". People say vim, but I'm pretty sure I've only ever heard "vee-eye".
  • Old School Music
    While I support this, I must remind you that that was not Scott. That was Backwards Scott aka Nine. Don't worry, we all make that mistake.
  • Old School Music
    While I support this, I must remind you that that was not Scott. That was Backwards Scott aka Nine. Don't worry, we all make that mistake.
    Yeah, I noticed that, after I replied.
  • While I support this, I must remind you that that was not Scott. That was Backwards Scott aka Nine. Don't worry, we all make that mistake.
    What mistake? Stepping up to the challenge and making an hilarious theme instead of crying loudly at a joke? Take your ass to your Tumblr kid, you're not as entertaining as your peers. oh wait, there's nobody besides you in your pity-pit.
  • IT'S ALSO FUCKING GNU EMACS, GOSH
    Unless it's Xemacs... or Microemacs... or Lucid Emacs... or Gosling Emacs... or... :P

(Okay, I happen to use the Gnu Flavor).

Besides, if Emacs is good enough for Linus Torvalds, it's good enough for me. :)