This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Massachusetts-area get together/gaming event

13»

Comments

• I am in on planning to visit people later this fall any scheduled meetups around october novemberish?
  • Say, has anybody been to the Boston Festival of Indie Games? It's next weekend at MIT, with free registration required.
  • Say, has anybody been to the Boston Festival of Indie Games? It's next weekend at MIT, with free registration required.
    I've got a friend attending it as an RPG dev, and he's pretty excited about it.
    Is he doing the Pulp RPG? I definitely want to play that.

Is he doing the Pulp RPG? I definitely want to play that.
    Yes! Brian's been working on pregens and playtesting over Google Hangout this week.
  • Necroing the thread because of discussion in the Identify Yourself thread. Neito and Okeefe have already expressed interest. Anyone else on board for this?
  • Damn, would if I were still around.
  • I would be, depending on when and where and such.