This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Brains

edited May 2012 in Science
I am really interested in brains. Not in any professional degree, but reading about psychology and brain science fascinates me. I have friends with depression and Asperger's, and I have ADD. I'm gay too, and knowing how these traits affect your day to day life is not only reassuring, it's actually helped me compensate for these behaviors. (Not talking over people (ADD), learning how to use maps and directions (gay men/women)) My favorite thing is when a human behavior can be explained by the physical proximity of two sections of the brain. Foot fetishes, for example, are mostly caused because the portion of the brain that is in charge of interpreting sensations in the genitals is right up against the one for feet.

Comments

• Braaaaains.
  • Consume in moderation. Never know when the next brain comes along. Certainly not much left on these forums. Barhah brahrar.
  • The person who knows the least about my brain is, apparently, me.
  • I thought this was a zombie thread before I read it. Then it became one.
  • I am interested in brains so far as they can be mashed up and mixed with lime to form victory trophies that are also deadly missiles.
  • So how to you explain the rest of the fetishes (of which there are many)?
  • Careful eating brains, lest you end up with mad cow disease.
  • Whose brains?
  • edited May 2012

Brains?
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • edited May 2012
    Never know when the next brain comes along. Certainly not much left on these forums. Barhah brahrar.
    Never was much after Caiger fell.

Streets is watchin'
    Post edited by Starfox on
  • Never know when the next brain comes along. Certainly not much left on these forums. Barhah brahrar.
    Never was much after Caiger fell.

Streets is watchin'
    Boulevards is observin'.
  • Brains go best with eggs. Wiki it if you don't believe.
  • I like my brains like I like my eggs, scrambled!