This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MAGfest XI (2013)

15678911»

Comments

• Whelp, only one problem. As a complete stranger, I have no idea how to find you guys. Any way to easily identify the group? XD
  • Coldguy is a broad man wearing a green shirt and jeans.
  • Is anyone interested in trying free market tonight or Tommrow with me?
  • Heeheeheeheeheehee.... :D

I will come for you all in your sleep.
  • Plan for next year: cloning.
  • Plan for next year: FRCF NERF GANG! Seriously, we need to get nerf guns and be in the nerf war.
  • Plan for next year: get to know folks who like board games BEFORE going to the con. I wasn't able to convince any of my friends to take a break from the arcade. Which, I must admit, was impressive.
  • Next time, just abandon them to the arcade and go look for random people to play with in the board game room.
  • Next time, just abandon them to the arcade and go look for random people to play with in the board game room.
  • As someone who can be painfully timid at times, I can understand why he wouldn't. That said, I've found the "broken record" approach helpful in getting people to play board games, ironically.
  • As someone who can be painfully timid at times, I can understand why he wouldn't.
    Indeed, this could be why. Working on it, however! ^^
  • Personally, one of the convention-going things I've had to learn is you can't spend all of your time with the friends you're traveling with. Or at least I can't. I get mentally exhausted of the same person/people all day. I also need to mix some active activities (games) with passive activities (panels). Plus rest.
  • edited January 2013
    Lupin the 3rd was played at MAGFest, and it was good, would like another play through as a thief before a final thoughts, but overall it handled stealth very well.

Also guess who was there:

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • WTF is that guy?
  • Buckethead?
  • It's a white mask Thriller era Michael jackson playing Para Para Paradise.