This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

hey hi. who are you?

Comments

• I never forget that always somewhere someone is fighting for me. As long as I remember that I am not alone.
  • I could dress it up with nice platitudes about knowledge, science, and excitement, but really it's all just the genetic imperative to reproduce. I have no illusions about my ultimate drive as an animal capable of sexual reproduction.
  • edited June 2012
    This entire thread reads like bullshit. Why are you all so full of bullshit?
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Because we are so full of bullshit.
  • This entire thread reads like bullshit. Why are you all so full of bullshit?
    We're full of water, not bullshit.

Also human shit.
    Finally, some honesty!
  • My posts weren't bullshitty...I'm sorry they came off that way. XD
  • I've been having a snark or ten, but that's because I'm a snarky person.
  • I think I've been mostly honest. I assume you all would be irritated by my emo bullshit.
  • I can't be annoyed by emo bullshit, I have too much of my own.

Except for ACTUAL emo bullshit, like screamo, etc.

That, I can't stand.
  • None of you have answered the question. I'm full of shit, you're all full of shit, everyone is full of shit. Why are you full of shit?
  • Because humans all are? Because as a species we don't like accepting honest truths (for the most part), so we're just full of shit about everything.
  • Because humans all are? Because as a species we don't like accepting honest truths (for the most part), so we're just full of shit about everything.
    Everyone has different reasons. What are yours?

Everyone has different reasons. What are yours?

Why am I full of shit?
    Because I'm kind of messed up in the head? I can go on about that more and more (and I already have), but it kinda speaks for itself.

• edited June 2012
    Okay, to everyone else, why are you full of shit?
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Because I eat food on a regular basis?
  • Fuck you, answer the question.
  • I did. Stupid questions get stupid answers.
  • I did. Stupid questions get stupid answers.
    Don't tell me you're not full of shit sometimes.
  • Most of the time really, but again I find food delicious and that contributes significantly to the accumulation of shit within my self.
  • Most of the time really, but again I find food delicious and that contributes significantly to the accumulation of shit within my self.
    Why are you afraid to answer the question?

• Why are you so afraid of my answer?
  • Why are you so afraid of my answer?
    I'm not, it's just uninteresting and unfunny. Stop dodging.
  • Who the hell are you, Shiam? Some guy who makes shitty jokes (haha) on the internet all day? Why don't you want to tell me who you are?
  • Who the hell are you, Shiam? Some guy who makes shitty jokes (haha) on the internet all day? Why don't you want to tell me who you are?
    A bored lurker mostly. Don't usually care enough to actually post much. Today I'm more bored than usual. See direct questions work better.
    If you really want some vitalstatistix here you go:
  • More bullshit, more avoiding. "A bored lurker" tells me nothing about you. Again, why the fuck are you so afraid of talking about yourself on a meaningful level?
  • Lots of people are. XD
  • Open up, you sons and daughters of bitches. Your internet persona is fake, made up, it isn't real. You're putting up screens to avoid acting like people. Enough of that shit.
  • More bullshit, more avoiding. "A bored lurker" tells me nothing about you. Again, why the fuck are you so afraid of talking about yourself on a meaningful level?
    Because dodging is more amusing than giving a straight answer. Not sure where you're getting afraid from.
    Well if you want something that badly, lets see. White, male, early 20s, unemployed computer and systems engineer, severe introvert, gamer, absurdist, 7/8th generation Texan (never can remember the right number), Dane, atheist, mostly bored.
    Something specific you're looking for here?