This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

hey hi. who are you?

1235»

Comments

• No, just trying to get people to talk. What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?
  • edited June 2012
    That's a hard one, I've had a number of physically uncomfortable experiences (near hypothermia isn't fun) wouldn't call them all that terrible overall. Honestly I'd say I've had a pretty blessed life thus far. The worst thing would probably be the realization somewhere middle-schoolish that grades were BS and I don't really have to try to be slightly above average. Not really an external thing but probably has done more damage to my motivation than anything.
    Post edited by Shiam on
  • edited June 2012
    Is that why you're so bored?
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Sorry, boring question, let me ask another. Why are you so introverted?
  • Is that why you're so bored?
    Probably doesn't help, definitely not finding anything more useful to do right now.
    Sorry, boring question, let me ask another. Why are you so introverted?
    Not sure I can answer that one, beyond stating how I'm introverted. That boils down to the fact that I mostly dislike people and dislike being around them.

How about you why do you want to know so much about me/us?
  • edited June 2012
    Most of the interaction I see online is very shallow and pointless. Like I said, I don't want to interact with somebody's made-up persona. Plus I like learning about people.

Have you always been an introvert?
    Post edited by Walker on
  • My most embarrassing moment involved my testicle popping out of my swimming shorts. I was 12.
  • My most embarrassing moment involved my testicle popping out of my swimming shorts. I was 12.
    And thus began the saga of Luke "Ball-dropper" Burrage.
  • My most embarrassing moment...I have too many to choose from
  • I have trouble thinking about embarrassing moments... then I think about things I'm never mentioning in public ever. Whether they are because I or someone else should be embarrassed is a further question... but I'll just keep silent on all matters concerned.
  • My most embarrassing moment is either the pony panel I tried and failed to do last year at Connecticon, or when Windows decided to crash when I tried to start PPT as I was beginning American Tezukas the year before that. I've done stupider stuff, but in front of as many people who had actual expectations.
  • To this day I still get red in the face when I think back to being 3 years old. My grandparents' neighbors brought home some sort of collie that looked like Lassie one day. I saw it and took off like a shot yelling "Lassie! Lassie! Come here girl!"

The neighbors had no sense of humor. They were horrified that their dog was being attacked by a toddler. I got a reprimand from my parents about approaching strange dogs. I felt about an inch tall.

I'm 34 now. I'm feeling embarrassed typing this out.