This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I -need- username suggestions, and soon!

Comments

• I've done that. Nothing particularly pops out.

Justingenious would have been awesome, but it's taken.
  • edited June 2012
    Justintention
    or UnJustintention
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • edited June 2012
    I'm going with Justinvasion for now. I'm glad Twitter allows you to change your username on the fly, since some of the ones suggested here are pretty good.

Thanks, everyone!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • I know you already have one but I really like Justinjured.
  • That one is good! I'd have taken it if it wasn't already taken.
  • edited June 2012
    In case you're still looking, I thought of Justinsured.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Moral of the story: Justin is an unfortunate name to have.
  • I'm still looking. Keep it up. Justinvasion might have a negative connotation ("invasion").
  • Justme
    Justice
    Justaguy
  • justincontinent
    justincompetent

Oh those are more than 11.
  • justinbred?
  • edited June 2012
    Injustince.
    Justinposed.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Justinstyle
  • Justinbiebs

jk :-p
  • Okay, I've got to ask, what is wrong with having the same username as someone else? Shouldn't every website have sorted this out by now? Have the email as login, or connect with Google or Facebook or Twitter or some other kind of identity service. Nobody needs to know their unique user ID, which should be a simple number or other code. Websites that ask for something unique which isn't your email address suck.
  • Jujustin
    Jujujustin
  • Just(P)in(oy).
  • Not gonna lie, "JuJustin" is pretty awesome.
  • Justisaur
  • Thisjustinout
  • juice-tin
    Coincidentally there was a point in high school where me and a friend started giving all our other friends nicknames. One of our friend's name was Justin and we called him Juice.
  • edited June 2012
    Justinbiebs

jk :-p
    >:O I get so much of this at work.

I like JustJustin, but it was also taken. Justinker sounds like stinker, but I liked the "tinker" aspect of it.

I actually decided to go for JustInferno as a placeholder for now.

Just(P)in(oy) is great, but Twitter doesn't accept any symbols except for underscores.

...JuJustin is awesome. I'm going to see if that's not taken.

Edit: NO!!! It's taken by a completely inactive account, like ThisJustin! DAMN!
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • Well, since it is my actual name, and I'm going to be using this for work. You guys can do it!
    Work? How about your real full-name, or go the way Sonic went and grab a nice sounding artist name. Pick a name that can actually be a proper name instead of just a weird nickname.
  • Well, my real full name would be JustinLorenzoVela, which would be way too long. They want us to go as short as possible.
  • JLoVela

Kidding.