This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Burning Con '12

13»

Comments

• edited October 2012
    You need this thread: http://forum.frontrowcrew.com/index.php?p=/discussion/7172/im-coming-to-new-york/p1
    Well, just about everything to do in the city is canceled.

My work is closed today. If you guys want to, and are able to, get up to my apartment we can play board games or such. I can go out, not because of fear of storm but due to fatigue.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I am actually working from home... -_-
  • With the MTA suspended, there's really not much one can do even getting places. I'd actually consider going up, but I really should stay in and get my homework done.
  • I'm trapped until Wednesday with no work to do. Since the subway isn't running it's less awesome than it should be.
  • With the MTA suspended, there's really not much one can do even getting places.
    This. I'm actually considering buying XCOM today, even though it isn't discounted.
  • I am actually working from home... -_-
  • I might run more RPGs for the friends I'm crashing with. They asked for D&D but instead they're going to get Dungeon World. Or perhaps another game of Fiasco.
  • If public transportation were still working I would crash your friends' place. This con's going as long as it has to!