This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

London 2012 Olympics

edited July 2012 in Everything Else
Go Team GB!

Comments

• There are some great macros coming out of them already:
  • That's fucking hilarious.
  • edited July 2012
    40 FT VOLDEMORT

Post edited by Sail on
  • Spoilers! I haven't seen the OC yet due to air time delays. *mumbles about the stupid TV networks*
  • Holy shit, these fucking NBC narrators.
  • Bob Costas: "LaBron is much looser these days, the weight of having never won an NBA Championship being lifted with the Miami Heat taking the crown."

Yeah, I sympathize with his long, terrible plight -- struggling against all odds for nine whole years to overcome the persecution of only raking in $110 million on his way to that loooong-sought NBA title at age 27. He's like a reincarnated Martin Luther King Jr.
  • If the queen summons a lazer dragon, I am all for this.
  • Independent Athletes were the best.
  • Independent Athletes were the best.
    If I suddenly got superpowers of some sort, I would enter every single event as an independent athlete.
  • They only allow you if there extenuating circumstances where you cannot be represented by a country.
  • They only allow you if there extenuating circumstances where you cannot be represented by a country.
    Renounce all my citizenships. Maybe I have superpowers because I'm an alien like Superman.
  • Olympics are for earthlings only. Go compete in the Krypton olympics.
  • Olympics are for earthlings only. Go compete in the Krypton olympics.
    Planetist.
  • Bob Costas: "LeBron is much looser these days, the weight of having never won an NBA Championship being lifted with the Miami Heat taking the crown."

Yeah, I sympathize with his long, terrible plight -- struggling against all odds for nine whole years to overcome the persecution of only raking in $110 million on his way to that loooong-sought NBA title at age 27. He's like a reincarnated Martin Luther King Jr.
    Whoa, easy man. All he said is dude's more relaxed.

Also he's the best basketball player in the world.
  • Now, while I'm not the biggest Olympics guy, I think it's worth mentioning - A family friend of mine just took the gold along with her relay team.

• Female Volleyball at the Olympics is so very epic!
  • There was a cool article on the BBC how the Royal Dragoons saw a steep rise in volunteers for that event.
  • http://olympicslive.info/index.php

A few streams with live coverage when on.
  • While I do not condone Money: The Wasting, of this I greatly approve.

• While I do not condone Money: The Wasting, of this I greatly approve.
    Y'know, while the physical game isn't exactly the best, with the whole "fuck you, buy more cards" model, the game itself is kinda fun. Playing it free online with friends is always an option.
  • edited August 2012

'MURICA
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Was she spinning in the air while flipping end over end? FUCK.