This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2012

edited August 2012 in Everything Else
Ho! Ho! Ho! Meeeeeerrry Christmas! Ahhh, this year has been good, hasn't it? New TF2 game mode, new Minecraft server, and let's not forget CS:GO. Gaming galore this year as well as general goodness in the world seemingly on the rise. Why not cap this year off with some holiday cheer by becoming a secret santa!

Please do not spend a lot of money on your Santee, or expect to get something expensive in return.

There is no parity. I would recommend not spending more than $10 or $15 (USD) on your santee.
Think of cool things you could make, as well. You don't have to spend a dime to do this; you might have something cool lying around the house, or you could make something. And don't forget, Gift Cards, Gifting over Steam, and other forms of non-physical gifts are possible too!

Cut-off date is October 20th. This may be extended, but don't count on it.

Don't sign up if you're afraid of at least two strangers on the internet (myself, and your santa) knowing your address.

Also, let me know in the form if you DIDN'T receive your gift last year. I still have the chart and will ensure consequences on those who skeeved off.

This would be the fourth year we've been doing this, and my third year of running it. Huzzah!
Post edited by Victor Frost on

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I'm confused on what I should be answering for the last question as I didn't participate last winter and I have to answer yes or no.

EDIT: I'll just say yes.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • w00t!
    Signed up.
  • I have also signed up! Hurray!
  • Whoever I get is getting a jar of this deliciousness.

• So, if I need to change my address in a spot at any point, would I just have to get that info to you, Sonic? My college address may change.
  • I'm in as well.
  • I'm in, albeit a bit hesitantly.
  • I'm confused on what I should be answering for the last question as I didn't participate last winter and I have to answer yes or no.

That's why the last question isn't required.
  • I'm confused on what I should be answering for the last question as I didn't participate last winter and I have to answer yes or no.

But "If you participated in last year's Secret Santa, did you receive your gift?" is.
  • Ahh, yes. Fixed.

But "If you participated in last year's Secret Santa, did you receive your gift?" is.
    Sorry I meant to say second to last question.
  • Signed up.
  • Signed up, and stuff.
  • Much like Flynn, I am in.
  • I knew I forgot to do something!

...eh, it's late. I'll do it tomorrow...
  • So, I signed and stuff ... well, at least I think I did :P
  • Seen this for a couple of years and it looked fun so signed up. Need to start to think of ideas.
  • I will sign up later this month, when I confirm my address.
  • MY GIFTWRAP IS READY.
  • In like Flynn
  • This is literally one of the things I am most looking forward to this holiday season. I'm very much looking forward to getting my assignment. :)
  • Oh riiiiight, I still need to figure out what I want for Christmas. I'll sign up when the time is right.
  • The only thing that worries me is that I'm expected to do some sort of craft project and that I will disappoint someone by just buying an item.
  • I might need someone to explane this one to me.
  • You get a name and you get that person a present. It's pretty simple.
  • The only thing that worries me is that I'm expected to do some sort of craft project and that I will disappoint someone by just buying an item.
    Hardly. Last year I got a book, and gave a DVD. If your not crafty, don't craft. No one will mind.
  • I have some stuff from the local area that I'll send as the main gift and make wrapping and cards.
  • Signed up. I'll even do international shipping, but if I do expect to get a live rat.