This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Introspections of Your Day

edited September 2012 in Everything Else
More specifically, a thread for people to drop comments pulled from introspection. It's one of the recurring themes in Random Comments that seems thread worthy, but that may just be my opinion.
Post edited by Anthony Heman on

Comments

• I wish people would stop making these fucking threads...
    Looks like we've found our gump of the day. :^

• I have introspected so much my eyes turned around and I saw my brain inside my head. It wasn't pretty.

Sink, thread, sink.
  • edited September 2012
    I have introspected so much my eyes turned around and I saw my brain inside my head. It wasn't pretty.

Sink, thread, sink.
    If you don't post in them they go away faster.

-Wait, FUCK DAMN IT.

Post edited by Walker on
  • What are you guys- FUCK!

Introspection: I feel like my life is centered on a need to make other peoples lives easier or better in some way. I know that, in practice, it makes me a good person and that, in many ways, the results come back to benefit me, but every now and again I feel like I need to stop and ask myself, "Is this what I want? Can't I be selfish for a little while?" Not that I want to be selfish, but sometimes I feel like my persistent efforts to find compromise and establish a generally beneficial balance often leaves me not getting what I want in life, even though my life is pretty okay. Sometimes I stare out at the open road and think, "I could drop everything and just go, and my skills and resourcefulness would be enough to sustain me as a wanderer" but then I look back and think, "I have people here who depend on my continual presence and support". I'm the rock in so many people's lives (by their own saying) but I really cant think of what my rock is.
  • I have introspected so much my eyes turned around and I saw my brain inside my head. It wasn't pretty.

Sink, thread, sink.
    If you don't post in them they go away faster.

-Wait, FUCK DAMN IT.

I also don't want to see this thread on the front page.
  • Once I discovered the meaning of life the more in tune I became with myself, others, and the events that took place.