This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pax East 2013

Comments

• I guess people just like Seattle more :P
  • Next year the tickets will be sold out prior to going on sale.
    LOL
  • I guess people just like Seattle more :P
    Isn't Pax Prime half the size of PAX east?
  • Aimee and I are out. We've got a conflict that weekend, and it's not possible to be in two places at once. Or is it...
  • PAX always takes top priority, Wyatt. I am disappoint.
  • Good call Wyatt, a friends Wedding is a once or twice (if unluckly) occasion, there are like 3 PAXes a year now..
  • Good call Wyatt, a friends Wedding is a once or twice (if unluckly) occasion, there are like 3 PAXes a year now..
    Exactly. There are ONLY 3 PAXes a year. Can't afford to miss even one.
  • For some of us there's only one :(
    Exactly. There are ONLY 3 PAXes a year. Can't afford to miss even one.
    Some of us can't afford to go to even one. I'm not really sure you're using the word "afford" correctly.

• Not going to be able to attend 2013 due to new baby being due basically within a month or so of PAX East. Can't leave my spousal overunit alone with a newborn, plus PAX really isn't the best place for a newborn either.
  • Not going to be able to attend 2013 due to new baby being due basically within a month or so of PAX East. Can't leave my spousal overunit alone with a newborn, plus PAX really isn't the best place for a newborn either.
    Matt did it.
  • You're a loony.
  • Just checked the site, and three day passes are listed as "low". What's the over/under on them lasting a full 24 hours?
  • Not good. Buy now.
  • Just checked the site, and three day passes are listed as "low". What's the over/under on them lasting a full 24 hours?
    Zero.

Matt did it.
    With a newborn? The baby's due date is March 11th, so we're talking barely out of the hospital baby here.
  • edited October 2012
    Not going to be able to attend 2013 due to new baby being due basically within a month or so of PAX East. Can't leave my spousal overunit alone with a newborn, plus PAX really isn't the best place for a newborn either.
    Matt did it.
    With a newborn? The baby's due date is March 11th, so we're talking barely out of the hospital baby here.
    If you bring a newborn to PAX you probably won't have to spring for vaccines.

Because it will get every disease. Including social anxiety, somehow.

Post edited by SquadronROE on
  • shit, there is a vaccine for social anxiety, damn parents.
    Of course there is. It's called playing sports.
    I played Baseball and Soccer, my entire childhood, it did not help.
  • edited October 2012
    shit, there is a vaccine for social anxiety, damn parents.
    I played Baseball and Soccer, my entire childhood, it did not help.
    Same. I think my problem stems from a lack of understanding of social norms. To many things are "just cause."
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Damn. My joke was called as a bluff.
    It's called "vodka." Take one daily with some cranberry or orange juice.

• edited October 2012
    My goal is always to take other people's jokes dead seriously.

While always joking myself.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • My goal is always to take other people's jokes dead seriously.

While always joking myself.
    Oh god work related PTSD.
  • To those who have been, is it worth it to attend even for a day?
  • Better make it a Saturday if you do, then Friday, then Sunday.
    Absolutely.
    Not even a little bit.